Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Accidentally hit the Town Square button when I was trying to get to the Rune Market for the Rainbow Ali and I noticed there's a new walker. It's still shaded out so I'm assuming that he's going to be in tomorrows update. I like the look of this character and it looks like it will fit in well with Thurston.

Attachment 44093
    This what I was going to post..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This what I was going to post..
    The pic will come later!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    "Guardsman"?
    I love Thursdays.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Accidentally hit the Town Square button when I was trying to get to the Rune Market for the Rainbow Ali and I noticed there's a new walker. It's still shaded out so I'm assuming that he's going to be in tomorrows update. I like the look of this character and it looks like it will fit in well with Thurston.

Attachment 44093
    Now THIS makes sense to be walking around in our CASTLE Story kingdoms (& hopefully it is accompanied by other knights & more pseudo-medieval stuff). This is the first new walker that I'm actually excited to get & turn ON! ⚔️ lol

While I appreciate S8's effort to incorporate more cultures into the game (as I've seen that request posted before, in our Suggestion thread), and I luv the animated koi pond, I'm just not so sure a mock blue geisha and random Japanese architecture really fit or work for CS.

I mean, what's next? A mariachi band to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this week that we feed by cooking lots of tacos & outfit by crafting an insane number of sombreros?? LOL ..yeah, that's how silly the last Community event & Hana seemed to me.

But speaking of Mexican, & if we're gonna explore more cultures from around the world and make our kingdoms an American melting pot, then GIMME Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead) this October for H'ween already!!!!!!!!!!
    Sugar skulls & flowers & candles, oh my!
    I've only been asking for this now, since 2014 lol

Banned
    I think maybe we need a Ship Dock in the southern lands to remember the tragic events of the Titantic which is really why May the 5th is celebrated... 13 tons of Mayonaisse was onboard the Titantic and it was headed for Mexico.. that's why its called Cinco De Mayo...

No all seriousness aside a boat launch would be cool.. maybe the Knight guard is on patrol to make sure no invaders from the sea?

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I think maybe we need a Ship Dock in the southern lands to remember the tragic events of the Titantic which is really why May the 5th is celebrated... 13 tons of Mayonaisse was onboard the Titantic and it was headed for Mexico.. that's why its called Cinco De Mayo...

No all seriousness aside a boat launch would be cool.. maybe the Knight guard is on patrol to make sure no invaders from the sea?
    On May 5th a friend of mine always posts a pic of a jar of mayo in the sink on FB...lol.
    And I have been asking for a port down in the cove near the mermaid area for years.

Yes, I agree with NW! The guard is well suited to this game compared to the goals we just had🙄
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Now THIS makes sense to be walking around in our CASTLE Story kingdoms (& hopefully it is accompanied by other knights & more pseudo-medieval stuff). This is the first new walker that I'm actually excited to get & turn ON! ⚔️ lol

While I appreciate S8's effort to incorporate more cultures into the game (as I've seen that request posted before, in our Suggestion thread), and I luv the animated koi pond, I'm just not so sure a mock blue geisha and random Japanese architecture really fit or work for CS.

I mean, what's next? A mariachi band to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this week that we feed by cooking lots of tacos & outfit by crafting an insane number of sombreros?? LOL ..yeah, that's how silly the last Community event & Hana seemed to me.

But speaking of Mexican, & if we're gonna explore more cultures from around the world and make our kingdoms an American melting pot, then GIMME Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead) this October for H'ween already!!!!!!!!!!
    Sugar skulls & flowers & candles, oh my!
    I've only been asking for this now, since 2014 lol
    And skeletons in black outfits with black sombreros! Yes, please!

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know if there will be a new event Thursday??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Do we know if there will be a new event Thursday??
    I hope they will give us a break , may be expansion

Rhino Keeper
    Oooh .... I also want a New event! I think... 🤔😅🙈😂😂 given that the last had very ?boring? goals in the middle... but liked the rest - except for the ending, was not a story really...

Love my horse! 🦄💖 thanks S8 💕🌸🌺💕💖🤩

... would be happy with some expansion permits as prizes! And hopefully the pony will drop more than 2 energy...

I did see a flash of an event but it was similar to 13 days ago - maybe a bug - don?t think they?ll give us the same event again..? 😂😂😂🤔🙈