Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    My hope is new tent items and a several week monster hunt ��
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see the Monster hunt. I am very tired of chopping rocks for something that drops petals, or coal. Most of the quests involve spending gems. I am tired of spending money on quests i still cant win,ie: witch, frog, unless i buy more at the end. As for the leader boards which have bled out to DS and likely other S8 games. That is a very good way to get us to spend money, and this is built to make money after all.
    I love this game, not sure why but S8, please consider something for your many followers, and give us what we want.

Executive Chef
    ★ give us a simple storyline quest on alicorns, we will need to get parts to craft a beautiful 1-day drop alicorn (:

★ but I foresee these parts will take ages to obtain n in desperation we will use gems to speed it

★ can cap each person with 4 alicorns if you think we will abuse this, ty

Executive Chef
    Am I ridiculous in hoping for an expansion release this week??

Would give me something interesting to do around this monotonous timed quest.

Nightclub Owner
    The current event is ongoing, so don't expect much. Usually we got a Baron Tent update, some sales or some non timed things, but never some big move.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Oh please can we have new prizes in the tent!

Executive Chef
    I'm not expecting tent, monster hunt or expansions, or maybe main story. Maybe I will be surprised if s8 does release one of those
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

I'd be very surprised if we get anything at all, due to the current world event. But I wish they would at least update the Barons tent. That way I'd at least have a reason to want to log in in the mornings. (For a few days at least. )
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Monster hunt pleease :d :d

i have 133 cabbages saved up because allllllllllllllllllllllllllll i see is cats!

cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats