Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    The animations look sweet I think, I prefer the look of this horse more than the Ali corn (cause it looks a bit funny) - so hoping the pink horse will be a good deal! 🌈❤️🦄

.....The Enfield that was won don?t give much energy- and have to wait long...

But as said from other players, I do hope they finish the main storyline (I haven?t gotten that far) but it?s the story that drew me to this game and it would be ashamed if it has no ending..

But, anyway- still looking forward to the new event with great excitement! ❤️❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Pretty underwhelmed with these pictures.
    Seems like all pretty uninspired stuff.
    Hopefully it’s because they’re putting all their energies into some main storyline.

I’m finally in a place where I’ve finished all quests and fully expanded.
    I’m getting pretty bored with these constant events.
    Please don’t neglect main storyline Storm8!
    The storyline of Betrayal Part 1 is hanging unfinished... who kidnapped the faerie Queen?!?
    We were in the moment of finding out who it was! That was a year ago
    Yes I am ready to get back to the main storyline too. I would even be glad for the 3rd sister to show up in the mermaid line. I know a lot of people do t feel that this is really main storyline but since they have linked the sisters to greselda, I really think it is. I want more about old Thomas and his love interest.

Rhino Keeper
    I find the elven storyline really unfinished, what can we do with elvenite? And the elven crafting building with crafts that aren't needed anywhere?
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Fashion Designer
    I'm new, so I think the horsie is adorable. No fan of any baby monsters, I didn't even buy the nursery. But if that fountain is animated I AM BUYING GEMS FOR IT. Just to make sure Storm8 knows how much I like animated fountains. :-D
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-01-18 at 04:18 PM. Reason: fat fingers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I'm new, so I think the horsie is adorable. No fan of any baby monsters, I didn't even buy the nursery. But if that fountain is animated I AM BUYING GEMS FOR IT. Just to make sure Storm8 knows wmI like animated fountains. :-D
    I have a doubt if the fountain is animated, but hoping I'm wrong as I love animated fountains too. In the screen popup picture that's posted earlier on.. the fountain is designed with a shadow.. usually animated objects DON'T have shadows.
    You can see Horsie and Pea don't have shadows.. those two should have animations.

We have only 2 fountains with animations, Griselda's Fountain and Valentine's Sweetheart Fountain.. another one would be nice.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I have a doubt if the fountain is animated, but hoping I'm wrong as I love animated fountains too. In the screen popup picture that's posted earlier on.. the fountain is designed with a shadow.. usually animated objects DON'T have shadows.
    You can see Horsie and Pea don't have shadows.. those two should have animations.

We have only 2 fountains with animations, Griselda's Fountain and Valentine's Sweetheart Fountain.. another one would be nice.
    Almost all my animated animals have shadows (that do not move). Exceptions are the Reindeer and several gnomes. My two animated fountains do not, but one would extend beyond the 2 x 2 squares they sit on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Almost all my animated animals have shadows (that do not move). Exceptions are the Reindeer and several gnomes. My two animated fountains do not, but one would extend beyond the 2 x 2 squares they sit on.
    The animals and little people have an oval 'footprint' they're not really shadows of the design. Observing decos, they are different.. there's a shaded area on the ground, reflecting the form, when they're a fixed figure.. none when animated. This of course I don't know if is a design rule.. it's just what I noticed from observing kingdoms. I've never seen a shadow moving.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I'm new, so I think the horsie is adorable. No fan of any baby monsters, I didn't even buy the nursery. But if that fountain is animated I AM BUYING GEMS FOR IT. Just to make sure Storm8 knows how much I like animated fountains. :-D
    This fountain IS animated and can be won through participating in the upcoming event

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This fountain IS animated and can be won through participating in the upcoming event
    Great to know!! Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Accidentally hit the Town Square button when I was trying to get to the Rune Market for the Rainbow Ali and I noticed there's a new walker. It's still shaded out so I'm assuming that he's going to be in tomorrows update. I like the look of this character and it looks like it will fit in well with Thurston.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guardsman a 0000398.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	44093