Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Basically, this game is about crafting and collecting(****ing &chopping). All events need crafting and collecting.

Well, I'm just hoping they get this one right. The last event with the pastel animals was frustrating, with all the glitches and rule changes around how many Ali's you could have and where you could get them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Another event?? More chopping, ****ing and crafting animals.

Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    We need a break!
    There will be back to back optional events that run all the time. I have been playing this game for years and years and that?s the way it?s always been. If you need a break, just sit one out.

Executive Chef
    I think this event looks great!!
    Loving the design!
    Some sort of Forest Warrior and Earthen Ox and Bear pets.
    I'm super excited.
    Feel like the last event was easily achievable and gave a week's rest... so I'm ready to go.

Need some more expansions please Storm8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    There will be back to back optional events that run all the time. I have been playing this game for years and years and that?s the way it?s always been. If you need a break, just sit one out.
    A while back I did wonder if it was my memory that was failing and making me forget lots of events when I started playing years ago, as that was not the way I remembered it.

So I checked out the thread that SW keeps up to date
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-on-all-goals)

And there is a definite trend of more and more events each year , (and a dramatic reduction in storyline) so I don't think it has always been like this.

Executive Chef
    Back in the real castle story days events were special holiday day's events , I remember going a month or so with out story line or an a event , then they through sister sister at us to keep us busy for awhile , then Team lava was gone and S/8'showed up and then it was event after a event With hardly ever a story line.
    I just wish story line would come back .,we could do them as we wanted no baby setting out games ,,

Yes, lately the "story" has been missing in "Castle Story".

The new animals intrigue me, so I'm cautiously optimistic. Different is good, but I'm betting we'll be chopping like mad... again. I will definitely not be forging ahead at lightning speed in this next event until I'm certain the event's glitches have been worked out. So frustrated with the pastel animals event.

Rhino Keeper
    New drop from Acer trees - Acer berries. Might be needed for new event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    New drop from Acer trees - Acer berries. Might be needed for new event
    Acer berries past event
    Attachment 43278
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-27-18 at 03:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    A while back I did wonder if it was my memory that was failing and making me forget lots of events when I started playing years ago, as that was not the way I remembered it.

So I checked out the thread that SW keeps up to date
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-on-all-goals)

And there is a definite trend of more and more events each year , (and a dramatic reduction in storyline) so I don't think it has always been like this.
    Yes, quite an increase since I started playing. CS felt more like a relaxing way to spend some time and much less like an extra job I don?t get paid for. Certainly we can skip an event if we like, and some do. It?s all the completionists and collectors they bank on continuing to play. I did like the gnome event, overall though. Even though the general actions were the same old same old the gnomes are interesting decorations with helpful drops. And the egging gnome works like Swanson but is not another bird (not that I don?t like birds mind you, I just like variety).
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...