Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    And that's exactly what I needed to hear in order to abandon the tomb quests.....time to start saving energy for the monster hunt. Last time I was in the process of unpacking my house, and for weeks before the hunt had only checked in during my morning coffee to collect from alicorns and other energy sources. As a result I had over 3000 energy for the hunt and collected enough tokens for 3 more unicorns. This time I won't have half that much even if I do the same thing starting now but at least I can drop this tomb upgrading without reservation.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    My ghost night token are 25 amo. By calculated, I cant finish it without buying unlimited energy. Twice. So when I finished tomb quest (too far to stop), I will start saving energy for monster hunt. Good luck everyone who start saving energy too.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 please bring back the Energy Crates. New players are always asking how I got so many for my kingdom. I wish everyone could experience the joy of having tons of energy crates from Monster Hunts.

Host(ess)
    Could you please explain how you store energy? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    Start when you have full energy of 40. And then start collecting from all energy source. Wizard castle, weekly alicorn, daily alicorn or any energy source you have without spending it at another place.

Nightclub Owner
    Gather energy crats, energy potions, don't touch your Ali's, start an adventure that finish spot on, have your W-school ready, etc.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I collect each morning from energy sources and little else....if I'm thinking about it I visit a couple more times to collect from wizard schools as well. I'll still get my one rotten cabbage and collect from gold mines and the beastbane display, but that's about it for non-energy sources. It averages about 200-300 per day using this method, based on the number of alicorns I've accumulated, two wizard schools, and two Keeps.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know at what time the new event is going to start?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Journey Continues is the next part of the Mermaid Storyline. It is main story and therefore NOT TIMED. You must have completed all 4 parts of What Storms May Come which means your Mermaid Castle is level 10 to get these new goals.

If you're not up to this part, sit back and enjoy a quiet week! Rebuild your stock, keep going on your main story goals etc. Have a happy week!

closing thread for the time being again.

Executive Chef
    Are we getting an update this week? Haven't seen any teasers. . .