Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    that fangie has been there for a few months... buy yes, I'd also like a monster hunt and wouldn't it be awesome if all of the previous monsters made a reappearance for it!

Banned
    They aren't going to give us a monster hunt. They would never give us something we want only what they want to give us - something where we spend maximum gems.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 03-29-17 at 04:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    that fangie has been there for a few months... buy yes, I'd also like a monster hunt and wouldn't it be awesome if all of the previous monsters made a reappearance for it!
    Ah sorry, I have not been able to visit neighbours for months as my server connection was not reliable enough (according to S8)

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love a proper monster hunt, I'm maxed on all the tokens (except the good ones of course).

According to the last app update teaser, there is still a quest related to the elves coming up. As much as those greedy little thieves annoy me, I hope we get that update or anything, other than another leaderboard. However, if there is an update this week, my inner pessimist is betting it will be a leaderboard.

What I'd really like to see is just about anything that is untimed and related to the actual story. Seriously, what is in that locket?! And what is the deal with Belladonna's inscriptions?! Why are those fairy factions at war?! Enquiring minds want to know. But at this point, continuing the storyline seems to be just a pipe dream.

Since it appears the storyline has been abandoned, my wish list includes: (in no particular order)
    1) expansions
    2) monster hunt
    3) barons tent update (new prizes or at least different repeats)
    4) fortune teller tent update

That pesky pessimist is also telling me that posting our wish lists almost certainly guarantees they will never get filled since S8 does seem to have a habit of doing the exact opposite of what the majority of forum participants request. Sigh.

My inner optimist is really hoping that the pessimist is wrong!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-29-17 at 06:44 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    I don't want to have to chop rocks all day to get one elf murmer or whatever we're chopping for only to be told everyone else is getting one per chop. I'm not staying up all night to chop and I'm not spending gems on a quest I will never win. And don't make me have 2 hard to get elf potions all the way through then at the end make me get 50. Enough with the impossible quests that only a handful can win.

Fashion Designer
    I'd love a monster hunt, expansions or a continuation of the story line. Along with the other topics enquiring minds want to know is what's up with Old Tom and Agnes?

My personal guest is that we will get some sort of community event related to Easter

Rhino Keeper
    I would so love a continuation of the story line for any of the main characters, but expansions and an update to the baron's tent would be good too. Even something relating to the greedy elves would OK.

And I can't believe I'd ever ask for a monster hunt - but somehow it doesn't seem so bad now, I'd quite enjoy one. Especially if we got to find out more about the locket. The last task remaining in my book is to purchase it, but I need to know I'm not just wasting the gold tokens on a dead end.

I bet we get some leaderboard nastiness though, if so I'll do what I do on FFS and ignore it.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm stuck at 148! Waiting for something really good to appear in my tent and hadn't noticed my cabbage supply might be stagnant; until I saw another posting about a possible cap on cabbages!!!! Hoping to get a reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I think I'm stuck at 148! Waiting for something really good to appear in my tent and hadn't noticed my cabbage supply might be stagnant; until I saw another posting about a possible cap on cabbages!!!! Hoping to get a reply.
    A player posted in a different thread that she has 163 cabbages. 148 would be a strange cap amount. Might be a glitch in your kingdom.