Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Hope you all enjoy the little sneak preview!
Thanks for the clarification that it will be an event. I love your username btw, I love Community.

I?m willing to give anything a try so I?ll at least jump into the story of it all. I don?t really have anything underwater themed yet (though I see many things on the horizon) so maybe it?ll be something juicy I can keep in storage until I get my far-eastward expansions going.