Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    guess whatever we are going to have has to do with the tailor & what not because the goat is back on "sale" again
    I don't think the goats have left the featured section since released. Surprised no new splash screen has shown up. I guess we will wait and see! Am wondering if the venomous kitsunecorn might come our way...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't think the goats have left the featured section since released. Surprised no new splash screen has shown up. I guess we will wait and see! Am wondering if the venomous kitsunecorn might come our way...
    no they were gone during the MH. they were there during press your luck.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

guess whatever we are going to have has to do with the tailor & what not because the goat is back on "sale" again
    Huh. I noticed that too. It got me wondering if we will need goat resources soon. However, they never have something in the 'featured' section ahead of time for a new event, so it probably means nothing. My guesses about events are always wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Huh. I noticed that too. It got me wondering if we will need goat resources soon. However, they never have something in the 'featured' section ahead of time for a new event, so it probably means nothing. My guesses about events are always wrong.
    i had my goats out for WW. when i got the splash screen about "doorbuster deals" (which nothing was "on sale" so not sure what the deals are/were), i hadn't finished WW. so at the end, i left my goats out until the new event starts.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

i got the splash screen about "doorbuster deals" (which nothing was "on sale" so not sure what the deals are/were)
    I got that too. Nothing new, I figured it's just a glitch. Glitches seem par for the course, lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else hoping there's no new event tomorrow so we can focus on maximizing the double trade tickets? I've put a lot of things in storage out so I can replenish quickly. Luckily I finished this event early and have been able to max out on most trade items.

Rhino Keeper
    So the next event is a Royal exchange event? Any advice on prepping for this one??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    So the next event is a Royal exchange event? Any advice on prepping for this one??
    The last time this happened it was accompanied by new expansions released on a limited time discount.
    So maybe start stockpiling expansion resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Do all the trades in the Royal Exchange gives trade tickets? Any trade that does not award trade ticket other than the crafting of expansion permit?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Do all the trades in the Royal Exchange gives trade tickets? Any trade that does not award trade ticket other than the crafting of expansion permit?
    See Nugget #9
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...