Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    So why exactly does a winged fairy need an airplane? Can they only fly one foot above the ground by themselves?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Annira, I agree the steam punk is fun. I really like the style of all 3 pieces.

Reasons to need a plane-like vehicle: Planning on some hefty souvenirs. (You should have seen my suitcase of chocolate a couple years ago!) OR Protection from dive bombing birds?

Executive Chef
    Maybe the plane will be the "walker". We have fairies and witch on broomstick , so why not a plane.
    But then the building will have to be a control tower.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So why exactly does a winged fairy need an airplane? Can they only fly one foot above the ground by themselves?
    To travel further, quicker.
    Similar logic would be “why would we need cars? we have legs...”

Love the design of the items!
    That building is beautiful.
    No walker displayed ... the plane is on a cart.

Executive Chef
    she crash landed on our worlds and we can't repair the plane. or it ran out of fuel. and shes gonna stay and the building is for her and it holds her plane
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    She looks really lovely.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes! It made me think of Amelia Earhart, you know, if she was a faerie and the buildings have a little bit of a steampunk vibe that I am a fan of.

Thinking it looks like it may be a Storybook Event... Are we about due for one? To be honest, they all sort of run together at this point so I've no idea what should or shouldn't be next in the rotation.

Attachment 52050
    To me she looks like the Cupid faerie playing dress up. Even the pose is the same.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A82C09-EBF5-42E4-B03B-7452D62A8B39.jpeg 
Views:	385 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	52055  

Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.
    I hate them because only 10% of people can get the prize, and because THIS game is designed for us to build with Cooperation from neighbors! Not to pit us against each other! When I want to fight others/pit myself against others, I choose that type of game.

I don't mind when new items are close offshoots of established pieces, hopefully the game code won't be as glitchy. To edit something already existing is less likely to have unforeseen consequences then writing totally new code. As we saw with the Sporadic Mushrooms.

It WOULD be really cool if the plane was the walker! Or animated somehow!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm sure we will be building that building in 10 crazy insane steps of doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
    Hopefully it's only 6 crazy insane steps......lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx