Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It's definitely a forest archer/ranger character ... You can see his bow and quiver silhouette.
    Yes ! And then maybe the event could be based around some type of tournament with Thurston. (Would make a refreshing change from battling to save people's lands )

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    New pop-up:
    Attachment 38314
    I hope in Robin Hood, walker character, and no-timed goal :-)
    (I move to a new house and my time to play and the Internet will be very limited for some time.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I hope in Robin Hood, walker character, and no-timed goal :-)
    (I move to a new house and my time to play and the Internet will be very limited for some time.)
    If a walker, he'd better be interesting and worthy! I can't even remember the story of cinderella and her daft prince strutting around my realm, as with half of the flyers bobbing about too.

I'm still hoping to invite the unforgettable Barons grandmother to move her fun-loving bones to my corner of the Glimmerwoods. I would build her a great aristocratic house with an ironic twist to it, to go with her socialite-deconstructing wits and sharp tongue. She is the perfect crossing between Judi Dench and Olenna Tyrell. What is not to love? <3

I would also gladly I nvite one of the hilarious Brownies to my realm. The Baron would surely keep him occupied enough to effectively delay his grand bobbin-based plan for world domination. Keep your enemies close, and the enemies of your enemies even closer

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It's definitely a forest archer/ranger character ... You can see his bow and quiver silhouette.
    if it is a ranger, hope he/she shoot the dang bird...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    I'm with you on that! The Elves wanted 40 or more of 4 out of the 6 items in the last trade!!! I don't know what they were drinking/smoking! Most of the time I won't give them 40 of 1 item much less 4. 😕
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    If a walker, he'd better be interesting and worthy! I can't even remember the story of cinderella and her daft prince strutting around my realm, as with half of the flyers bobbing about too.

I'm still hoping to invite the unforgettable Barons grandmother to move her fun-loving bones to my corner of the Glimmerwoods. I would build her a great aristocratic house with an ironic twist to it, to go with her socialite-deconstructing wits and sharp tongue. She is the perfect crossing between Judi Dench and Olenna Tyrell. What is not to love? <3

I would also gladly I nvite one of the hilarious Brownies to my realm. The Baron would surely keep him occupied enough to effectively delay his grand bobbin-based plan for world domination. Keep your enemies close, and the enemies of your enemies even closer
    I'm with you! I want grandma back, and not just for a visit! She would make dealing with the Baron so much more fun. And I'd welcome the Brownies also.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    This!! Oh please yes!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Whoever it is I hope he's main storyline and I hope he likes skunkupies. Ivy needs company that's not furry or feathered. The Baron's grandmother and the brownies were both hilarious. I would love to see them back as well. I left our poor little squire stuck in the other realm (not intentionally!) so that would need a little creative exposition. And will we ever meet Agnes? Thomas has been waiting for ages to see her again...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

I fine with any character but please... please... please... S8, I don't want anymore chopping of tress, stones and hundred over of collections from any building or animals..

Executive Chef
    I think I want a stranger come in needing our help. We will help them by constructing a place that has to be leveled up to Level 10, using resources that we have to scour our town for, hoping for an elusive material. And to further complicate things, we have to fight a monster, who doesn't like us helping out the stranger. But in the end we tame the monster and everyone lives happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    I fine with any character but please... please... please... S8, I don't want anymore chopping of tress, stones and hundred over of collections from any building or animals..
    And no more 'pets' please!!! CS has become zoo story.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think I want a stranger come in needing our help. We will help them by constructing a place that has to be leveled up to Level 10, using resources that we have to scour our town for, hoping for an elusive material. And to further complicate things, we have to fight a monster, who doesn't like us helping out the stranger. But in the end we tame the monster and everyone lives happily ever after.
    Every update for over a year....lol!

Everyone lives happily ever after except the toadlettes who we made peace with but still keep spawning...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******