Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Bleh. Was so happy to see hints of a Monster Hunt but just hearing Leaderboard turns me off of playing.

It seems like Beast Master would be more like the events where we got the Flygers, Direwolves, Nagas, etc. Fighting regular monsters for the hunt and the special monster for tokens to craft them in the trade wagon.
    I hope I’m right.

I would welcome something that gives trade tickets and/or expansion permits. Just please not in a leaderboard.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    I hope the event is a community event which the prize for all is we get to give S8 developers a Time Machine...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It seems like Beast Master would be more like the events where we got the Flygers, Direwolves, Nagas, etc. Fighting regular monsters for the hunt and the special monster for tokens to craft them in the trade wagon.
    I hope I’m right.

I would welcome something that gives trade tickets and/or expansion permits. Just please not in a leaderboard.
    That would be nice but since the last Beast Master was the LB for the Enfield it makes it hard not to think that's what we'll get on Thursday. It's no secret I despise s8 LB set up but when they tie it in with a Monster Hunt it's even worse because we're sort of forced into it. I swear, I get itchy just thinking of having to participate in another.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I hope the event is a community event which the prize for all is we get to give S8 developers a Time Machine...
    LOL! You made me literally spit my coffee out!

Rhino Keeper
    The sneak preview says the new event is 7/23. Usually events start on Thursday. Is this starting Monday? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m excited about a monster hunt, hopefully minus the LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I hope I’m right.

Hope so to, given the picture of a coin that has a lion face on it. ... ❤️💕🦋

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    The sneak preview says the new event is 7/23. Usually events start on Thursday. Is this starting Monday? Thanks!
    Possible because the event running now, Fawn, lasted longer than seven days... and I do think there might be a weekday warrior right before the event.. maybe (right in the middle of events like last times...?) ..

Maybe they?re changing up the day event starts?

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm, it's wearing a crown...
    Drops crowns....?

Rhino Keeper
    What is a Leaderboard event?