Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Its called the sweet heart shack

Speaking of the Love Shack, Sweetheart Shack, and Alicorns...we presently have the option to purchase an Alicorn that gives 40 energy. What if we also had the option to purchase an Alicorn that gives varied energy daily for fewer gems? This would make it easier for those who are limited to what they can afford. Just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. I have the love shack as I am a long time player. It is really not that important. Yes it does allow you to craft an Aliceon but you need the two parts which are rare drops from adventures. I send two adventures out each day and despite that I only manage to get he parts to craft an Ali maybe once or twice a year. So it is not as great as you may think.
    Are you aware that the horn and wing can drop only from the original adventures? Feral Land, Faerie, Fur Burrow, etc will not. Only the Search the Vault, Hunt Bandits, Explore Dark Caves, Burning Sands, and the Love Magic will drop them. They are very rare but are still dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello All. I have the love shack as I am a long time player. It is really not that important. Yes it does allow you to craft an Aliceon but you need the two parts which are rare drops from adventures. I send two adventures out each day and despite that I only manage to get he parts to craft an Ali maybe once or twice a year. So it is not as great as you may think.
    I absolutely agree with you. I Would not buy it!
    To wait forever for the wing or horn? No, thank you.
    Why do people want it so much when the parts are super rare drop from adventures.
    The Research Mythic Center is so much better than any LS.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Are you aware that the horn and wing can drop only from the original adventures? Feral Land, Faerie, Fur Burrow, etc will not. Only the Search the Vault, Hunt Bandits, Explore Dark Caves, Burning Sands, and the Love Magic will drop them. They are very rare but are still dropping.
    Hi DeeDee, yes I knew that. I mainly only do the original adventures - always a Search the Vault in my Barracks and then a different one depending on my feast status. I think I am just unlucky re rare drops. I have only had two burning embers since they came out. I got my second last year and had to laugh out loud. So thanks for the reply and advice but my problem is rotten luck - ha ha ha.

Fashion Designer
    Hi DeeDee, yes I knew that. I mainly only do the original adventures - always a Search the Vault in my Barracks and then a different one depending on my feast status. I think I am just unlucky re rare drops. I have only had two burning embers since they came out. I got my second last year and had to laugh out loud. So thanks for the reply and advice but my problem is rotten luck - ha ha ha.
    Interestingly I send out the Burning Sands from the barracks. That's the only one to drop the ember and seems better at the Ali parts. (8 embers in storage and 10 dragon eggs--no room for any more) I am looking forward to the upcoming event. The Sweetheart Shack will fit in nicely with my Valentine area. Come visit and see it.

AND whoo hoo! Just got another Alicorn from watching videos. #3.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm seeing an Ali!
    Hmmm... Valentine's Day - I'm thinking stock up on chocolate and sugar? Other guesses?
    No, you can't really plan ahead. One year for Valentine's you needed Kissing Dust which only dropped from special items released for the event, like pink mushroom rings.

Any bets on what 'chopping' task we'll have to do for this one? I'm guessing we'll have to chop rocks for jewels to make jewelry, or they'll reuse the kissing dust from the last Valentine event. I hope we get lots of pink or light coloured items. My kingdom's looking a bit drab.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Interestingly I send out the Burning Sands from the barracks. That's the only one to drop the ember and seems better at the Ali parts. (8 embers in storage and 10 dragon eggs--no room for any more) I am looking forward to the upcoming event. The Sweetheart Shack will fit in nicely with my Valentine area. Come visit and see it.

AND whoo hoo! Just got another Alicorn from watching videos. #3.
    He, what's the 'burning sand' adventure you're talking about? I only have 'desert sand' :-)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Any bets on what 'chopping' task we'll have to do for this one? I'm guessing we'll have to chop rocks for jewels to make jewelry, or they'll reuse the kissing dust from the last Valentine event.
    I sure hope so. I have a ton of kissing dust still in my inventory from before!