Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.
    I hate them because only 10% of people can get the prize, and because THIS game is designed for us to build with Cooperation from neighbors! Not to pit us against each other! When I want to fight others/pit myself against others, I choose that type of game.

I don't mind when new items are close offshoots of established pieces, hopefully the game code won't be as glitchy. To edit something already existing is less likely to have unforeseen consequences then writing totally new code. As we saw with the Sporadic Mushrooms.

It WOULD be really cool if the plane was the walker! Or animated somehow!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm sure we will be building that building in 10 crazy insane steps of doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
    Hopefully it's only 6 crazy insane steps......lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).

Nightclub Owner
    Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.
    Oh yeah...it's wonderful when you end up in a group like your group. Wait until you get into a group where the first through 18th place players have between 20,000 - 19,000 points and you're maintaining a steady last place and struggling just to get to 3,000 points and have zero way of getting the first second or third prize. Then come back and let us know how well you love leaderboards

I'm hoping for a six step building as well. And boy I'm hoping it won't be sporadic or a catastrophe like the last one!

Executive Chef
    Because 98% of the time you get into a group where within a first hour you see it is impossible to even get into top 6 places. Players who have like 150 weekly alicorns and 100 daily allies will dominate it so bad, that no matter what you do - buy unlimited energy, wake up at night to play - you have ZERO chance. Basically they are very uneven and mostly you end up in group, where you know from the beginning that you have NO chance at all. Not to mention that basically only 2 people get main prize - and we don't even know if it is even worth having. In the end you are lucky if you manage to get one main prize in YEARS!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Because 98% of the time you get into a group where within a first hour you see it is impossible to even get into top 6 places. Players who have like 150 weekly alicorns and 100 daily allies will dominate it so bad, that no matter what you do - buy unlimited energy, wake up at night to play - you have ZERO chance. Basically they are very uneven and mostly you end up in group, where you know from the beginning that you have NO chance at all. Not to mention that basically only 2 people get main prize - and we don't even know if it is even worth having. In the end you are lucky if you manage to get one main prize in YEARS!
    Hahaha the one & only time I got the main prize 3 of my accounts were on the same leaderboard!

Farm Supplier
    I really hope todays event isn’t a chapter style one...

Rhino Keeper
    Got this popup today....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7361C414-122C-4DBA-895D-40464BB07077.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	52147

Rhino Keeper
    This looks super fun. Puppet baron seems so pliable.

Farm Supplier
    Ooh, i love the marionette theme! Squeee

Rhino Keeper
    Too bad I DETEST the sight of the Baron (due to excessive in-game advertising)! I most likely will skip this event, if there is anything that looks like the Baron as a final board piece

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast