Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    I hope we get pink items as well, I LOVE the pic of the horse in the teaser!

I’m very much looking forward to the Valentine event. I really enjoy the beautiful decorations the developers and gifted artists come up with. The graphics are stunning. I’m hoping the rewards will be well worth the time put in.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    He, what's the 'burning sand' adventure you're talking about? I only have 'desert sand' :-)
    Misspoke, I did mean the desert sand. I had been chatting about the burning ember that only drops from that adventure.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm trying to rein my expectations in but I'm not having very much luck. Last week's event was, quite frankly, a disappointing waste of time and energy so I was thinking that perhaps S8 just threw us some busy work in order to keep working on some great Valentine's event.

I love holidays in general and ones that come with beautiful decorations make me even happier so Valentine's is a big hit in my house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that S8 doesn't drop the ball this time. The splash pic was beautiful so I know the artwork will be lovely, now if only they can follow through and give us good prizes!

Rhino Keeper
    any idea about next event thurs?

Got a 10/10 glimmer golem from chopping rock outcroppings. It took 8 hits and dropped glimmer shards and golem milk. This a first for me, besides the original glimmer gate event and the monster hunt. Is this part of a new event?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyjcain View Post
    Got a 10/10 glimmer golem from chopping rock outcroppings. It took 8 hits and dropped glimmer shards and golem milk. This a first for me, besides the original glimmer gate event and the monster hunt. Is this part of a new event?
    This was from the last Monster Hunt in January. It's stayed because you can eventually craft a baby golem in Ivy's Nursery.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Hunt-time!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This was from the last Monster Hunt in January. It's stayed because you can eventually craft a baby golem in Ivy's Nursery.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Hunt-time!
    Thank you!

Hopefully the next event is something spring-y. Flowers and bunnies and the like. I wouldn't mind another fairy, but how about a male fairy now?

Executive Chef
    We need more land to open up with all these new decorations