Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1122

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Three cheers for me who does not know that song...yet it looks like a leaderboard... which I’m not as thrilled about but I do need to make some gold coins so I can finally get a cabbage hut. I agree that the sharks don’t seem to fit the style but I like them anyway lol
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    I am not getting a monster hunt leaderboard vibe from this. Usually it's three variations (community prize, armored craft, leaderboard prize) of the same (e.g., siren, lion, wolf, unicorn, maxotaur). However, "let's go hunt do do do do do do" so I could be wrong!

Also looking forward to a happy anniversary Castle Story event soon!!

Executive Chef
    we have all lost our minds
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    we have all lost our minds
    Too funny!
    We probably all lost them a long time ago...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    do do do do do baby shark do do do do do momma shark do do do do do daddy shark do do do do do
    LMAO! Seriously the FIRST thing that popped into my head when I saw that event teaser on my screen!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Uh...yeah.
    Remind me again what sharks have to do with a story about castles?? Hmm.
    Was wondering the same thing! Would've made sense maybe if they launched the event during Shark Week back in July but...mid-September? Interesting!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Uh...yeah.
    Remind me again what sharks have to do with a story about castles?? Hmm.
    What? Sharks don't live in Castles unda de sea with de mermaids? 🤷🏽*♀️
    👀 👀

And yeah, why does Baby shark look so sad?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing! Would've made sense maybe if they launched the event during Shark Week back in July but...mid-September? Interesting!
    It would've been great for Shark Week or even earlier in the summer but I guess that's the joy of creating a 'fantasy' game - you don't have to tame any of your weirder leanings?

Now, I'm putting on my diplomatic hat and shall try to be fair: we do have an awful lot of aquatic items - mostly related to the mermaid arc but we've also had several ocean/sea themed events. I think the Sharks would fit in just fine with the Merfolk Warriors, Nagas and the Kelpies. I can, and do, appreciate that the team is trying out new things instead of just tossing recolors of other animals we have by the dozen.

But, real talk? If this is another LB then I'm out but I really hope we're all wrong and it's just a regular Hunt. I'd happily waste a goodly portion of my stored energy but not in competition with my lovely neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they'll open the mysterious plot Q9 as a portal to a new under the sea kingdom extension of the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ..snip...

PS real talk - yup, ASweets, We are on the same page w the Leaderboard. I don't like competing in the game - I have enough of that in RL. As many have said before, we should all be able to get the super prize too. I would have loved that trade ticket maxator, for instance, and I accidentally got a super kelpie in my LB group and don't ever have it out. I will still do the event as I want to make armoured shadow wolves, and then probably another wizard portal just for the symmetry. I would only look at the LB on the first day and after the end (my curiosity is hard to leash completely). : ) The thing is, we can't opt out, an option I would very much enjoy.
    It is quite annoying how they've mashed the LBs into the Hunts so if we want gold coins, we have to participate in the competition (also does an excellent job ensuring very few will willingly tie). But, I've reached the point in my game that the only things I can craft in the MRC is the items I don't really want - the kelpies and the sirens. So, unless the new items have 'good' drops, then I'll just complete the milestones, craft one of the new animal then park a beast for the week.