Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I was thinking it might be Agnes also she has scrolls and her earrings have a star and a crescent moon. I remembered that the star gazer ridge was all about Thomas and Agnes and on the back of the star gazers ridge card it says "A romantic place for old Thomas and Agnes to stargaze". Keeping my fingers crossed!
    ummmm! this could be a good guess. let's get out the Stargaze and see if something useful drops, even if those ears are very Elven!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    My Stargaze has always been out because it drops energy on occasions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    My Stargaze has always been out because it drops energy on occasions
    How does it look like, the Stargazer's Ridge? Ohh, I wish there was a 'search' function in the game!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    How does it look like, the Stargazer's Ridge? Ohh, I wish there was a 'search' function in the game!!
    Found it in my castle!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the stargazer’s ridge but it’s only a lvl 4 because I was unable to finish upgrading it back in the day, which is sad cause it’s basically useless. Like so many other things in my inventory...

Executive Chef
    Here's the Stargazer's Ridge.. but it's only an assumption it's needed like we assume it's Agnes but may be another person. Personally I don't remember Agne's face as was a couple years ago and I don't recall those bun coils on her head and elven ears which are somewhat strange. We'll find out later today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	46657
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Here's the Stargazer's Ridge.. but it's only an assumption it's needed like we assume it's Agnes but may be another person. Personally I don't remember Agne's face as was a couple years ago and I don't recall those bun coils on her head and elven ears which are somewhat strange. We'll find out later today.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	46657
    I definitely don’t have this stargazer but remain optimistic about the new event. Counting down...

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed the Lion from Monster Hunt and now the Ornery Goat give Elvenite. Maybe we can expect to do something with this item in an upcoming event.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong, a few events later, and nothing to do with Elvenite. Oopsie.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 10-10-18 at 05:13 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Nightclub Owner

Name:	0001066.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	46907

Are you even kidding me with this?! I practically squealed with joy when I saw this; I am loving this Unicorn so hard!

I can only hope that it's not another LB. Please s8 make this anything but an LB!

Host(ess)
    Could that be another monster hunt?