Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1122

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    It's the Minotaur! We could end up with a real Greek tragedy if we add Theseus. Maybe we will build a maze and sacrifice some of these excess walkers.
    Omg I hope we dont have a 10 step labyrinth! Hope its a new monster to be built in the MRC. Without a leaderboard.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    I was disappointed last time with the LB, let's hope the next event makes up for it:

The new faerie is likely another walker but I'm still interested to know the story behind the odd color scheme and The Baron's Evil Twin looks awesome.

Executive Chef
    So maybe the Faerie is the walker final prize, the Fountain structure in the middle is what we upgrade during the event, and the 2 on the far right are random drops from adventure/daily chests
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-16-19 at 12:10 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    New event looks aaawweessoommmeee

Fashion Designer
    I've been wanting a break for some time but I couldn't resist the baron puppets, monster hunt and now this. Sigh. I'm a sucker for faerie stuff and the fountain/statue, which I hope is animated, is exactly the centerpiece I need for my garden. Game on.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really loving the diversity!!

Rhino Keeper
    As weird as this might sound I love all the baron-ey things. I’m sitting out the hunt but I’ll be all geared up for what is coming.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I am soooo loving the thought of getting a WW as compensation at the end of this MH, but there has been no word, either at the lack of one at the end of the event previous, nor a new schedule for them. Is that right or did I miss a posting??
    WWs are usually not announced ahead of time. I, too, am hoping for one as my kingdom is a mess and needs lots of clean up. 😂

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I am soooo loving the thought of getting a WW as compensation at the end of this MH, but there has been no word, either at the lack of one at the end of the event previous, nor a new schedule for them. Is that right or did I miss a posting??
    The lack of word about the missing WW was shockingly not shocking :-/
    I really hope we get one this week as my kingdom needs a lot of cleaning up too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The lack of word about the missing WW was shockingly not shocking :-/
    I really hope we get one this week as my kingdom needs a lot of cleaning up too.
    Yeah I hope last week's absence wasn't the quiet death of WW.
    No Gems For Runes!