Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    I hope it’s doable as well, that Ali is beautiful

Rhino Keeper
    I hope everyone gets a chance to get it, if its leader board I will be very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Yes, me too. I greatly dislike the LB events where only 2 people get the prize. If we all work hard, why can't we all get the prize?

Fashion Designer
    It would be great if it was a monster hunt prize
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    It would be great if it was a monster hunt prize
    That’s what I’m hoping for

Rhino Keeper
    No tokens on the screen though - the monster hunt previews usually have tokens as well as the animal IIRC

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    This Ali is adorable...but I too am afraid it will be a leaderboard prize. If so, add me to the group of very sad!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    So I was reading the dialogue for the current event again and I realized there was a lot of talk about an abandoned Candy Shop but we never saw any such building. Also, we never heard the entire story of the Candymaker, did we? What I'm hoping is that the next event will pick up on these unfinished plot points and fill in the blanks for us because it bothers me when things are left hanging like that.

I've got visions of an eerie looking Sweets Shop that's dilapidated and cob-web covered (possibly with some sort of fog or glow about it) that will finally offer us a dedicated source for all the sweet items from the kitchens. How awesome would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I was reading the dialogue for the current event again and I realized there was a lot of talk about an abandoned Candy Shop but we never saw any such building. Also, we never heard the entire story of the Candymaker, did we? What I'm hoping is that the next event will pick up on these unfinished plot points and fill in the blanks for us because it bothers me when things are left hanging like that.

I've got visions of an eerie looking Sweets Shop that's dilapidated and cob-web covered (possibly with some sort of fog or glow about it) that will finally offer us a dedicated source for all the sweet items from the kitchens. How awesome would that be?
    Last year it stemmed like the two events in October did overlap so I am hoping you are right. I think they were setting the stage for this event ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Yes! And maybe the tooth fairy baron will be there!! Was thinking about that when I read the dialogue before making headless horseman. I never compleated event because I didn?t want the horseman, wanted the bat....