Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Anyone else hoping there's no new event tomorrow so we can focus on maximizing the double trade tickets? I've put a lot of things in storage out so I can replenish quickly. Luckily I finished this event early and have been able to max out on most trade items.
    I was thinking that, but then again an event can actually be helpful, if it increases or maximizes inventory to keep doing trades... and especially since most events don't use the exchange so it won't be tied up
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Did anyone notice when the double trade ticket at the exchange started? When it popped up I didn?t see when it was starting. I started an exchange last night but it was still at normal time/result.
    Last edited by OlivesEatery; 04-18-19 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    Did anyone notice when the double trade ticket at the exchange started? When it popped up I didn?t see when it was starting. I started an exchange last night but it was still at normal time/result.
    It starts on the 19th.

Executive Chef
    so its the 19th. has it started?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Not on my phone, no. I?m never sure of the timings of these things -or whether it?ll be obvious it?s started once it has?!

Rhino Keeper
    It usually pops up on your screen. I'm thinking either 11am or 2pm for me and I'm in central time. They are Pacific time and they post events to usually start at 11am Pacific time, so that's 2pm for me. But when they post the Monday doorbuster sales, sometimes it's earlier than that.

I'm just logging in every hour or two to check and work on the event.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    It usually pops up on your screen. I'm thinking either 11am or 2pm for me and I'm in central time. They are Pacific time and they post events to usually start at 11am Pacific time, so that's 2pm for me. But when they post the Monday doorbuster sales, sometimes it's earlier than that.

I'm just logging in every hour or two to check and work on the event.

Trudyscandles
    i don't always get the pop ups. even if i have force closed my game. especially lately. and central is only 2 hours ahead of pacific. i'm eastern & that is 3 hours. but i'll plan around 2 or 3 my time. but that's why i'm curious. plus i wanna take a nap. so i'll plan to be up in time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    It?s finally started!!!! ⏰
    Last edited by OlivesEatery; 04-19-19 at 10:48 AM. Reason: To add response

someone give us more energy a nice round figure of 50 that way we may get a little bit more done on our kingdoms

give us more energy a nice round figure of 50 that way we can get a little more done in our kingdoms