Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we would do more with the elves stuff there so much to make but nothing to use it for....elves and Christmas wouldnt that be perfect?????

I agree with katbtodd! These recent updates are stressful, monotonous and not fun!!! I am so tired of chopping trees, rocks, logs, grass. Collecting from Ivy's house in a goal that needs outlandish amounts of things made, and her house is only every 12 hours is just plain crazy! Bring back the fun goals, with things we can actually use! Not these things that we work like crazy to get...then wind up putting in storage! Oh! Speaking of storage. PLEASE! PLEASE! Get rid of the amount of items in storage cap. This 99 items allowed amount is nuts. It is so frustrating, when chopping, collecting, etc; to constantly be told,"You can't hold anymore...wood, milk, hides, etc. It just annoys the heck out of me, and I'm sure others as well. I'm seriously thinking of giving up on this Ember Throne/Cave update. The aggravation just isn't worth it. This game used to be fun and relaxing, lately it just isn't. I stay for the friends, I've made and in the hopes it will go back to being a fun game like it used to be. Seriously listen to those of us who play this game, Storm8.

Farm Supplier
    I hope we get a monsterhunt after this😁😁😁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    I hope we get a monsterhunt after this😁😁😁
    I am also hoping for a monster hunt. But just a regular one. Not one with a new monster unless it is super cool. I have my mithril stores replenished so would like to work toward enough gold tokens for two more armored direwolfs. I have been redesigning my kingdom lately and it occurs to me just how many animals I have on my board vs buildings and how I can't get rid of them because I need them for times events.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am also hoping for a monster hunt. But just a regular one. Not one with a new monster unless it is super cool. I have my mithril stores replenished so would like to work toward enough gold tokens for two more armored direwolfs. I have been redesigning my kingdom lately and it occurs to me just how many animals I have on my board vs buildings and how I can't get rid of them because I need them for times events.
    I second this!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Are you happy with the armoured dire wolf? I know probably the wrong thread to be asking this.
    Another monster hunt would be good, but I'm hoping for a stress free , easy event, because it's going to be a busy week. But it would be fun to get PRESENTS! Anything with gift boxes that we can chop(open) would be fun.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I hope it's something simple and doesn't require a lot of time. I don't have much free time on Friday this week - I'll create a thread but it might till late in the day till I'm online.

Farm Supplier
    I just got a Naga and it started dropping all kinds of tokens!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rabsos View Post
    I wish we would do more with the elves stuff there so much to make but nothing to use it for....elves and Christmas wouldnt that be perfect?????
    Christmas elves! That's lovely idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    I just got a Naga and it started dropping all kinds of tokens!!!
    What naga and where did you GEF and what tokens?