Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1122

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Hope you all enjoy the little sneak preview!
    Thanks for the clarification that it will be an event. I love your username btw, I love Community.

I?m willing to give anything a try so I?ll at least jump into the story of it all. I don?t really have anything underwater themed yet (though I see many things on the horizon) so maybe it?ll be something juicy I can keep in storage until I get my far-eastward expansions going.

Rhino Keeper
    That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Thank you for such a lovely response, it disarmed my scepticism entirely. I promise I will give those sharks a chance.

Executive Chef

i like the sharks. the graphics are always super cool and amazing. i am more worried about getting that insane baby shark song stuck in my head everyday. my husband already thinks i'm nuts, i don't need the rest of the world too
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing Castle Story for over six years, and although there were always events I preferred over others, I was never bored. I am now. I have felt this way since the format changed, and that feeling has gotten worse over time due to its predictability and repetition. I now only participate in events that contain prizes I want and in the monster hunts (to obtain Troll Tokens.) I appreciate the current game for its artistic value, which is giant leaps above what it used to be; I love my Kingdom and still enjoy expanding and redecorating; however, tapping, collecting, waiting, and more tapping, collecting, waiting is very tedious. Castle Story used to be a story with events that tied together. There were fewer events, but they were more involved. After all these years, it is difficult to walk away, but my neighbors are participating less, the prizes are becoming less important to me, and I no longer look forward to a new event with anticipation. They are a talented group, and I am still hopeful that they will continue to make improvements that will draw players who feel as I do back into the game.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEAD16F8-6461-45B7-908D-E8B2C6B776C1.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	53099
    Just got this pop-up!
    Main storyline baby!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Just got this pop-up!
    Main storyline baby!!
    Ooooo who is the "old enemy"?!?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Me: man, I gotta take a break this event was crazy.

also me: ooooo look at that pretty new thing! Want!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Just got this pop-up!
    Main storyline baby!!
    I hope this update will be challenging with lots of new expansions. I'd really want some storyline development too, what's the story behind the necklace, who kidnapped the faerie queen, etc. but maybe that's asking for too much

Executive Chef
    Perhaps it has something to do with the 3rd Sister. Griselda and Heksa hinted they have a more powerful sister, who is coming for us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I hope this update will be challenging with lots of new expansions. I'd really want some storyline development too, what's the story behind the necklace, who kidnapped the faerie queen, etc. but maybe that's asking for too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Perhaps it has something to do with the 3rd Sister. Griselda and Heksa hinted they have a more powerful sister, who is coming for us.
    These are the main storyline things I have been wanting too!
    Alas it will probably answer none of these loose threads and just add a couple more.