Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    did anyone get a better pic of the "fawnicorns"? With only three tails they can't qualify as kitsune so I dunno what is up with them, lol.
    "kitsune" only means fox in Japanese. However you have nine-tailed foxes in the Spirit World. I would expect a nine-tailed for halloween. Let's see what S8 is brewing for use with hose Foxes tomorrow.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003524.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	48935

I'm so super over the moon excited about the Gingerbread theme for the next event - I can only hope that the event itself is equally as great as the theme.

Come on s8, we know you can plan great events. We've had them in the past but lately the events have been a bit stale which is a shame. I so want for the whole experience to be a win - from storyline to final prizes. Maybe the staffers should take a day or two to look over some of the older events to see what it is we old timers are talking about when we ask for a return of event styles?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-29-18 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm so super over the moon excited about the Gingerbread theme for the next event
    That is cute but why couldn't that be an Ali? 🤨
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

The next event looks so cute looking forward to it. So hope no glitches though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    did anyone get a better pic of the "fawnicorns"? With only three tails they can't qualify as kitsune so I dunno what is up with them, lol.
    I just read that in Japanese mythology young kitsune have fewer tails. Most of the time, the number of tails is based on age but is also directly related to the power of the kitsune (older/wiser.)
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 11-30-18 at 10:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm so super over the moon excited about the Gingerbread theme for the next event - I can only hope that the event itself is equally as great as the theme.

Come on s8, we know you can plan great events. We've had them in the past but lately the events have been a bit stale which is a shame. I so want for the whole experience to be a win - from storyline to final prizes. Maybe the staffers should take a day or two to look over some of the older events to see what it is we old timers are talking about when we ask for a return of event styles?
    Somewhere in our inventory??? (OMG! that's work we don't like to do.. searching our inventory) if you're an older player, we have 1 or 2 Gingerbread Houses. Have to dig them out for this event. They'd be perfect deco for this topic.

Here they are.. they're under DECO as don't have drops. They're way back from 'Holiday Workshop Event, October 2015.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	48949Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	48950
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-30-18 at 11:10 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Somewhere in our inventory??? (OMG! that's work we don't like to do.. searching our inventory) if you're an older player, we have 1 or 2 Gingerbread Houses. Have to dig them out for this event. They'd be perfect deco for this topic.

Here they are.. they're under DECO as don't have drops. They're way back from 'Holiday Workshop Event, October 2015.

Yes! I was thinking of digging those out myself and fervently hoping this next event gives us some more gingerbread decos. I adore those Gingerbread Houses in my inventory and would love to have an entire little Gingerbread village complete with walls, towers and paths. Wouldn't that be the cutest?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

That is indeed one:
    Gingerbread House - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A house made of delicious gingerbread, sugary frosting and sweet candy! Prize from the Holiday Workshop event.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 75 gems // 1 Holiday Ribbons, 6 Jingle Bells, 2 Snowman Orbs
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Events: Holiday Workshop - December 2015, Limited Edition - December 2016, Christmas - December 2017
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87314

There are older events where ginger bread pops-up:
    Gingerbread - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A toasty gingerbread man fresh out the oven!
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 1 Flour, 1 Sugar, 10 Milk
    Cap: 50

Must be in 2014, as I don't have the event details.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That is cute but why couldn't that be an Ali? 廊
    So it would drop poop bags and horse hair and I can store it with my ginger stuff after the event.

The people who worked for Team Lava in the old days obviously don't work for S8. Case in point: currently, I am working on the "Search for Sab?na" goal where Sabina and Thurston have just met, even though I worked on their wedding a long time ago during the Team Lava days.

Whoever is running the events is either clueless or doesn't care.