Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1051

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    The idea of Baron's evil twin is pretty scary
    Lol. So much to unpack in those two words. Makes me shudder.

Fashion Designer
    HUGE number of piccies re this new event - it looks like a version of Dungeons and Dragons, including the Ruler as a Dungeon Master (DM). Ironically, my daughter is right now inventing a character in a pub in Brighton, England and rolling stacks of dice to progress story and resolve conflicts that the DM set up for participants. She isn't Thurston.

Edit add: IF YOU WANT THE BARON SIDE GOAL - get your lucky potion brewing ASAP in the potion shop whilst you wait for Thurston's roll (a half hour at the card table - v e r y slow dice. ; ) The lucky potion takes 2 hours and I have the elven potion boost going to have it done in 1 hr instead of two. This event is tempting to spend gems, could dribble out a huge number overall. The potion needs water, glimmer dust, and something else you already have to hand. Sorry, forgot to take a piccie of *that*. D'oh! : )

Second edit add: took me 9 stacks (9*20 energy, 180) to get the three special dice for the Baron. I am guessing that this is the adventure equivalent that I will be doing only infrequently. Skunkupines and fangbeasts coming, but better to wait to hack a bunch of dice stack (my foolish eagerness notwithstanding) to get beasties from the stacks themselves. : )
    Last edited by wishtheywerereal; 07-18-19 at 11:36 AM.
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190726_201135.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	52483
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    They've got to stop with all these tiny little creatures or I'll never be able to resist!

Fashion Designer
    Hahahahaha here is upcoming, right side up (shortdanzr u sooooo funny lol)

Name:	2CE4B12D-1605-4F96-A2F7-161E6299A7DD.jpg 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	52489
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

Another good natured LOL from me re: landscape v portrait. ; )

My guess from the background pictures is that we will get some backstory regarding the Baron as we s l o w l y figure out (as per official storyline, we already know here) that our ruler is the true, rightful one. At some point years from now, I am guessing, the Baron will have a potion from Ivy to turn him into a goodie as with Griselda. Only after he does three years hard labour for pilfering and taking advantage of his position and having his funds confiscated, at the end of which he hasn't learned his lesson to be generous and kind so the potion hoists it on him. No, wait, the Ruler would have to have boundaries a therapist would be proud of to get him to serve instead of steal. AND we would need someone else we loved to hate (or 'hate') in the game. : ) I would really love Ivy's potion for Griselda in RL! I would take it myself some days! LOL!
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

I hope this is a main storyline and not a timed challenge. Look at that mean old Baron. Taking candy from a baby. I can't wait to whack him 170-180 times in about 5 hours or so! That photographer/paparazzi is adorable though Looks like the Baron has some salacious scandal about to be exposed!

Fashion Designer
    Just got the splash screen for the next event:

Name:	7C0D099F-416D-4BE8-9D9F-96DACFB294D4.jpg 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	52607

I have company so probably cant finish, too bad, this looks like an Alicorn maybe?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Fashion Designer

Name:	7C0D099F-416D-4BE8-9D9F-96DACFB294D4.jpg 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	52607
    An IceCream Unicorn!

Executive Chef
    New artwork looks cute and all but I'm afraid the Valentine event from 2018 has forever tainted my enjoyment of any future Sweets-themed Unicorns/Alicorns.