Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Here's a sneak peak at what's coming soon!

Attachment 46108
    Based on the coin having an unicorn on it just like the lion one in the pic above, it screams leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Based on the coin having an unicorn on it just like the lion one in the pic above, it screams leaderboard.
    Exactly! Ugh!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Looks like a Nicki Minaj horse is a reward for next event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Exactly! Ugh!
    I'm a dreamer at heart and as such I'm really hoping that they'll give us a regular Hunt this time. If they're going to constantly combine hunts with LBs I'm afraid my love of the Hunt will dwindle...quickly. Taking my most loved event, Monster Hunts and mashing it with my most hated, LBs doesn't make me like the LBs more, just detracts from my love of Monster Hunts. *sigh* They've shown they were trying to listen to our opinions over the last few months/events, so it surprises me that they still insist on doing LBs when most players I know dislike them.

Sorry but I love the leaderboards what I hate is no gem confirmation, ,I just accidentally spent 30 gems on an item I didn't want

Rhino Keeper
    I want this horse to drop 5 expansion permits each day is it too much to ask

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    It sure looks like it will be a leaderboard. I personally hate them. I chose this game specifically because it wasn’t competitive. I enjoy events with prizes every player has a chance to win.

If it’s a leaderboard, then this unicorn almost certainly will not appear in my kingdom. If it’s a hunt, I’ll participate by default. But I refuse to spend money/gems on a ‘maybe’, and I don’t like competing with neighbors and community members.

Fingers crossed for a regular monster hunt where we collect tokens to craft the new unicorn in the trade wagon, like we did with the flygers and direboars, etc.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    Sorry but I love the leaderboards what I hate is no gem confirmation, ,I just accidentally spent 30 gems on an item I didn't want
    I just spent 88 on something I didn?t want. Arggggggg. On topic though I like the unicorn and am excited. I remember these coins in my first monster hunt and it wasn?t a leaderboard so hopeful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Attachment 46907

Are you even kidding me with this?! I practically squealed with joy when I saw this; I am loving this Unicorn so hard!

I can only hope that it's not another LB. Please s8 make this anything but an LB!
    It's unique whoever it is
    Maybe if we ask for a LB we get the simple Monster Hunt? Let's try.. cause all the last Hunts were UNfortunately combined. Seems the simple style hunts we had before has been changed.
    Praying I'm wrong as I don't like competing against nbrs and community members either. I would prefer to leave the LB for those who enjoy it and my possibility to collect troll tokens seperated, as honestly they are two different things!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Was excited about the beautiful ali... But of course if it's LB, only selected few get the ali... I hate competing against anyone as well.

The only reason I can think of for these endless LBs is that maybe they make most money that way? Maybe some players use money to win and they make more money than on other events.