Page 23 of 113 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    Off topic but... new monster hunt starting 2 Nov! Who's excited?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	39398

Monster Hunt
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-28-17 at 06:57 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Cool pic! Tips: get out your statues, Lorelei's fountain and horses. Unsure what a monster hunt is, then check out the Hub sub-forum, link below.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	39398

(don't know where to post it.. sneek peek thread closed)
    I hope the hunt offers a new energy source in the MRC and not just an armored wolf(that drops only the normal fur, bones, and teeth, etc). Else could be a short hunt.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I hope the hunt offers a new energy source in the MRC and not just an armored wolf(that drops only the normal fur, bones, and teeth, etc). Else could be a short hunt.
    I am getting a bit tired of the monster hunts that all have a different monster with a different token and different requirements yada yada ya. Yet another example of S8 and their difficulty in understanding the whole "too much of a good thing concept." Mix it up a bit. Have a "special" monster hunt and then two regular monster hunts that just have new animals in the MRC or a new prize that you can craft in the trade wagon. Then have another "special" hunt with a special monster. Variety is the spice of life yo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am getting a bit tired of the monster hunts that all have a different monster with a different token and different requirements yada yada ya. Yet another example of S8 and their difficulty in understanding the whole "too much of a good thing concept." Mix it up a bit. Have a "special" monster hunt and then two regular monster hunts that just have new animals in the MRC or a new prize that you can craft in the trade wagon. Then have another "special" hunt with a special monster. Variety is the spice of life yo.
    S8 stated when they cut their staff in half awhile back that they were going to streamline their games which is why on some of their games they just plugged new deco on existing items and use similar formats it makes it easier for them to put out more updates. CS actually has more variety than RS2 game I play there it’s just cruises and stamp goals. CS gets a bit more variety cuz it is probably generates more income for them. I have loved and played CS for years but don’t enjoy the harder and harder goals as I end up spending cash so I don’t have to live on my phone. This works for CS but unfortunately not for me. I have always enjoyed monster hunts mostly cuz they are easier and typically get an energy producing item.
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    S8 stated when they cut their staff in half awhile back that they were going to streamline their games which is why on some of their games they just plugged new deco on existing items and use similar formats it makes it easier for them to put out more updates. CS actually has more variety than RS2 game I play there it?s just cruises and stamp goals. CS gets a bit more variety cuz it is probably generates more income for them. I have loved and played CS for years but don?t enjoy the harder and harder goals as I end up spending cash so I don?t have to live on my phone. This works for CS but unfortunately not for me. I have always enjoyed monster hunts mostly cuz they are easier and typically get an energy producing item.
    That doesn't mean that they wouldn't still be able to streamline. It just means that instead of recoding the same ole event back to back to back, they could mix up the recoding. And we haven't had an energy producing animal in a monster hunt since the unicorn if I am not mistaken. I am maxed on all of my energy producing animals from the MRC. And my armored animals that are supposed to drop expansion permits have given me a grand total of one in all this time. And I don't need more sources for golden eggs. I stay pretty maxed on both golden eggs and golden nuggets. Now give me something besides an apple tree that drops a golden apple and we'll be talkin.

Nightclub Owner
    I agree with PC in the posts above: I'm always super excited to see the monster hunts but coming so soon after having to fight so many Ghost Knights and Werewolves the last thing I want to do right now is fight more animals. I'm maxed on the armored and energy animals from the MRC and ten tokens short of the kitchen. With this in mind, unless the new animals are energy animals I think I'm going to just get my kitchen then sit the rest out. The repetition is wearing thing and making me lose interest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree with PC in the posts above: I'm always super excited to see the monster hunts but coming so soon after having to fight so many Ghost Knights and Werewolves the last thing I want to do right now is fight more animals. I'm maxed on the armored and energy animals from the MRC and ten tokens short of the kitchen. With this in mind, unless the new animals are energy animals I think I'm going to just get my kitchen then sit the rest out. The repetition is wearing thing and making me lose interest.
    Same here. Need to rest after endlessly energy intensify event. One after another. Maybe it will be good if s8 make a weekly expansion where 1 week we can do expansion and restok our inventory. Or just like before, a week of litle by litle sneak peak so we have a week to rest. Its exhausting.

But, well monster hunt always be my favorite event of all. Cant wait here... hopefully get a lot of troll token to craft alicorn.

Executive Chef
    Alicorns or whatever energy-giving creatures ALWAYS takes our attention 100% as we're ALWAYS starved for energy. It would be like a yummy chocolate cake with cherries on top and we're fullfilled with joy.
    Lots of energy please? and no *only one* limit! We're starving!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Yeahhhhh this is what I needed! 😃 No more grey painted buildings... Can't wait for this hunt after getting my MRC last time. Alicorns and Unicorns are my first priority this hunt! Only if the Wolves will give energy or expansion permits, I'll try for them too.