Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    We need more land to open up with all these new decorations
    Yes! This too! It would be nice if the new land didn't require ridiculous resources (like 750,000 coins and 6 expansion permits).

Fashion Designer
    I know it's awfully soon, but I'd love to have another monster hunt squeezed in before a possible Easter themed event???
    Doesn't a teaser splash screen about the next event usually pop up a day or two prior to the start? I haven't seen a teaser screen?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Hopefully s8 is working on a portal we will have in our kingdoms which will take us (load) to another area we can build on and will stop our present kingdoms from being overloaded and slow.
    Ahhh a dream I've had for a longgg time!!

Farm Supplier
    I really hope it?s a monsterhunt with expansions. But not with a new kind of monster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    I really hope it?s a monsterhunt with expansions. But not with a new kind of monster.
    I would dig a monster hunt but with only one more armored dire wolf for me to craft, I would kinda want a new monster. Wouldn?t necessarily need it this go round but on the next hunt for sure. I am sure that we will have something st patty?s Themed coming up but this is probably too soon for that. All I can say is that it has better be good. I have 1400 energy hoarded because I have had nothing to do it with this last week. I wish that they were still putting out the previews before every event. They were getting really good about doing that and it always excites me about the upcoming event. Feeling pretty blah about this game lately ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I would dig a monster hunt but with only one more armored dire wolf for me to craft, I would kinda want a new monster. Wouldn?t necessarily need it this go round but on the next hunt for sure. I am sure that we will have something st patty?s Themed coming up but this is probably too soon for that. All I can say is that it has better be good. I have 1400 energy hoarded because I have had nothing to do it with this last week. I wish that they were still putting out the previews before every event. They were getting really good about doing that and it always excites me about the upcoming event. Feeling pretty blah about this game lately ☹️
    I've got about 1400 also... I might spend 100 or so filling up my crop inventory or hit a few other collections that I haven't done in a while, but that's it.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a pop up about the new event few days ago but didn?t take a screen shot. I cannot remember what it was if you tortured me I just remember being excited about it, that?s why I was trying to find out here but no one uploaded it. I?ll remember to take a screen shot next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I know it's awfully soon, but I'd love to have another monster hunt squeezed in before a possible Easter themed event???
    Doesn't a teaser splash screen about the next event usually pop up a day or two prior to the start? I haven't seen a teaser screen?
    me too. I only just got the research centre on my second game so I'm desperate for some gold coins so that I can get an Alicorn at last.

I did see a splash screen a couple af days ago, but I think it was another one for the town hall. Not sure if I've missed anything since.

I saw a popup a day or so ago about the Crown coming soon. So something to do with crowns?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Hopefully s8 is working on a portal we will have in our kingdoms which will take us (load) to another area we can build on and will stop our present kingdoms from being overloaded and slow.
    Ahhh a dream I've had for a longgg time!!
    Ohh maybe it could be in the mountains with caves and we could move our mining stuff there ��