Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aries tournament March 28 2017

Rhino Keeper
    ok, this was weird...I was fighting pisces and finally got him. but my game froze during the battle. so I thought I would have to do it over again...but it unfroze and let me finish. so yay! then....it froze again and then all the updates popped in. so I checked to be sure my battle had counted and the timer was gone...so I had my attack back...I was so mad...so I touched it and it was the next round..the valkery popped up. so it gave me 2 battle attacks back to back. it was cool.
    now I'm trying to beat the valkery....working that rainbow raven and brave eagle....I'll get him!

Rhino Keeper
    After many tries with different combos I finally beat Cheep round 27 with level 15 Pyro Pony... ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    UGH this tournament is brutal. I started out so well but now it's not so good. Been stuck on Pisces all day. and he's only round 22. it's gonna be a long weekend..... I had hoped to be finished before this weekend rolled around but that's not going to happen...
    Identical for me too Lisa. I whipped through 18 rounds in 2 days. Then the last two days (battling every hour) I've won a total of 4 per day. On 27 now but first two battles have been fails. So seems like we are all being challenged. Lucky this is a 6 day tourney. Best of luck my friend to you and all.

Executive Chef
    Finished the tourney, glad with another Zodiac. Hope I get all of them. I'm halfway there. Thanks everyone for the postings. Really helpful. Hope they bring out all the relisted Zodiac for a Tournament.🙄

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get past round 21. I've thrown everything at it and nothing. I don't have the animals everyone else has used. Please help. I'm so close.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I can't get past round 21. I've thrown everything at it and nothing. I don't have the animals everyone else has used. Please help. I'm so close.
    You could try with Rock Rhino or any animal with earth element. Earth is strong against both fire and electric. Good Luck !

Fashion Designer
    I'm in the minority, but I am so happy to have more tournaments and fewer goal lines. Breeding is so haphazard. At least with a tournament, gem costs for replays or even the occasional super-hit are much lower than speeding or buying animals you don't want. Plus, these tournaments have been long enough that winning them has been much easier - so much so that I've actually risked a little element testing on this one. So I'm a happy camper.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-02-06-25-52-296_com.teamlava.fantasy.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	36381

Aries (13hrs)(14hrs)(zodiac fire)(super rare)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-01-17 at 05:29 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I'm in the minority, but I am so happy to have more tournaments and fewer goal lines. Breeding is so haphazard. At least with a tournament, gem costs for replays or even the occasional super-hit are much lower than speeding or buying animals you don't want. Plus, these tournaments have been long enough that winning them has been much easier - so much so that I've actually risked a little element testing on this one. So I'm a happy camper.
    I'm with you. Tournaments I think in my opinion are a way better percentage than a goal line. Any day I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I also liked the fact that Aquamarine Pony and Aries are tournaments! Recently, i have been winning tournaments. I never knew they were easy. Of course i get stuck on a round, but i just don't give up. If I really want it, I do everything to get it XD

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast