Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aries tournament March 28 2017

Farm Supplier
    So disappointed Aries is part of a tournament. Much prefere the goal lines even if those are not always easy to combine with SB, but with some planning that's easier to achieve!

With goal lines it is also more likely people will spend gems to skip a step to get the animal. When you get stuck at a level in the tournament there is no skipping it... Thought about that, S8?

Executive Chef
    Good luck everyone and I'm glad we get the opportunity to get the Aries during a Tournament. Hope I get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    So disappointed Aries is part of a tournament. Much prefere the goal lines even if those are not always easy to combine with SB, but with some planning that's easier to achieve!

With goal lines it is also more likely people will spend gems to skip a step to get the animal. When you get stuck at a level in the tournament there is no skipping it... Thought about that, S8?
    Well people were like "it's relisted so you can prepare ahead for zodiac missions" so.. Voila they changed it *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    Just speaking for myself, I find the tourneys easier to finish then the events that you need to breed an animal. I've been playing for about a year and a half. I've not finished but 3 or 4 tourneys. In saying that I have only completed 1 breeding trio and as far as breeding for a new animal that percential is very low indeed. I've missed 5 of the 12 animals in the Zodiac set. Some of the rares are hard to get when you need them for an event and I get them right after the event is over. I feel from reading the forums many of our friends have the same problem, it's hard at times to get that common or rare when you really need it. I hope this makes some sense and thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    I personally would've preferred the mission ppl got when it was first released, it was only 4 steps, breed any animal, hatch fallaby, harvest, feed fallaby done. There are lots that rarely complete tournaments so I'm hoping everyone trying can get Aries

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Well people were like "it's relisted so you can prepare ahead for zodiac missions" so.. Voila they changed it *shrugs*
    Yeah, I had already bred a second fallaby AND a sea lion to be prepared, yet here we are... 🙃 Now I have to balance this tournament with school (it's going well so far though lol, first three rounds and I haven't lost!)

Rhino Keeper
    And so it begins. I've actually had good luck with the tourneys and have gotten all but one since I started playing. Hope I do well on this one, too, since I don't have Aries yet. Good luck to everyone trying!

1. Aries - French Bulldog wW
    2. Slippopotomas - Ancient Sloth nN
    3. Winter Wonderlamb - Thorilla LL
    4. Fladingo - Loss French Bulldog wff
    Win with Garnet Pony Fire
    5. Cuddle Monster - Loss Thorilla LLL
    Win Petite Panda L
    6. Bee Mine - Ancient Sloth eeE
    7. Aquamarine Pony - Thorilla LLL
    8. Pygmy Giraffe - Garnet Pony B
    9. River Runner - Enchantress N
    10. Lava Leopard - Loss Hydroyak www
    Loss French Bulldog www
    Win Morrocan Gazelle W
    11. Iciclaw - Enchantress nature
    12. Love Dove - Loss Garnet Pony B
    Loss Twilight Troll nature
    Win Enchantress nature
    14. Jackalope Frost - Loss French Bulldog fwf
    Loss Thorilla lightening
    Loss Petite Panda LFL
    Win Lightning Leopard
    15. Fallaby - French Bulldog Fire
    16. Peridot Phoenix - Enchantress Dark
    17. Twilight Troll - Loss Garnet Pony fbb
    Win Persian Leopard fire
    18. Zapra - Loss Amythst Pony BS
    Win Ancient Sloth Earth
    19. Owl Bear - Persian Leopard fire
    20. Frostrich - Thorilla lightning
    21. Lunar Goat - Morrocan Gazelle earth
    22. Aquarius - Loss Enchantress dark
    Loss Rapstallion earth
    Loss Rock Rhino earth
    Loss Enchantress dark
    Win Amythst Pony Birthstone first hit
    23. Valkyrie - Amythst Pony dark
    24. Mardi Claw - Loss Enchantress nature
    Win Garnet Pony Birthstone
    25. Vanillamb - can't remember
    26. Hatchling - Loss Petite Panda lightning
    Win Lightning Leopard
    27. Cheep - Garnet Pony Birthstone
    28. Pisces - Amethyst Pony dark
    29. Oph - Amethyst Pony dark
    30. Aries - Loss Morrocan Gazelle
    Loss French Bulldog
    Loss Moroccan Gazelle wew
    WIN Frostfang!
    Last edited by GreytMom; 04-01-17 at 02:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Just speaking for myself, I find the tourneys easier to finish then the events that you need to breed an animal. I've been playing for about a year and a half. I've not finished but 3 or 4 tourneys. In saying that I have only completed 1 breeding trio and as far as breeding for a new animal that percential is very low indeed. I've missed 5 of the 12 animals in the Zodiac set. Some of the rares are hard to get when you need them for an event and I get them right after the event is over. I feel from reading the forums many of our friends have the same problem, it's hard at times to get that common or rare when you really need it. I hope this makes some sense and thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck to all.
    I'm with Supster50.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    To anyone doing this tournament - are the prizes just coins, or is food included? I already have Aries, but if there are food rewards for the battles, then I will probably participate
    I was in such a hurry when I could actually stay in the game that I didn't pay attn to rewards, I know when I did see some it was coins..but can't say if there were any food rewards or not I just didn't see them, maybe someone else can help more with this question

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahblood View Post
    So now are we just not going to have goal lines? It seems all the zodiac and birthstone creatures are becoming tournaments and I can't say I'm happy about it one bit
    Yeah, am not a fan either. I used to be able to complete a goal line easy by spending 50 gems to skip a hard breed task, but now 50 gems won't even get you over two hard tournament opponents >_< i wish i had taken the easier option with the Zodiacs when I had the chance. Still have a few gaps to fill in the Zodiac set but luckily Aries is not one of them so I can take it easy for now.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795