Thread: Before Posting a Thread Asking... "Is There An Update This Week?" Please Read This!!!

Executive Chef

Before Posting a Thread Asking... "Is There An Update This Week?" Please Read This!!!

(This Thread is CLOSED to comments)

Let me start by saying... I don't work for Storm8. I volunteer my time, so I don't necessarily have more information than you do. I do have the ability to ask questions, and I do ask them. Just like you, I play the game, and I love it, so I have the same concerns, questions, and thoughts that you do. I have spent hundreds of dollars on the game, just like you. So, I fully get it and understand. I choose to be patient and see where the game is going.

--------

Storm8 recently had layoffs. This has caused them to decrease the frequency in which they create updates for the game, for obvious reasons. So, this means that the rate in which we receive updates will be sporadic. Does this mean the game is ending? From what I've been told, "NO!" The game will continue, but with fewer updates for a little while.

Again, as of now... The game will continue, but with fewer updates for a little while.

With that in mind... Here's what Elsa wrote in a recent "No Update?" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't know when the next one will be. If it helps so you don't need to wait for us to say anything each week, when there is an update (again not sure when that would be), I'll come drop hints with gusto. ^_^

So, we will operate under the assumption, that there will be no update. But when there is an update, there will be a thread stating that posted by Me (Isis), DragonWished, or a Storm8 staff member.

PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... Do not post a thread asking... Is There an Update? Just be patient and wait to see if either, me (Isis), or Storm8 post a thread stating that there is one.
    This will keep the confusion down, as well as, decrease our anxiety. (I'm a college professor.) It's the Spring semester for me, and I am thinking about finishing the semester (and yippee, the year), and grading all these papers. I don't want to have to worry about Fashionistas in an uproar over no update. I know we fashionistas get about our Fashion.

PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... Do not post a thread asking... Is There an Update? Just be patient and wait to see if either, me (Isis), or Storm8 post a thread stating that there is one.

Weekly, I will post different threads asking questions about what you're doing in your store, what would you showcase if you were doing a (certain decor) boutique, and other types of questions to keep the conversation going. This is in hopes that we will still hang out and talk.

I know this was long... But I felt it necessary to help us stay sane.

Happy Decorating!

IsisGarden... Yes, I play the game, just like you.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 03-27-17 at 04:55 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com