Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing animals!

Missing animals!

I am missing animals in my zoo! One moment I had extra animals that I had not purchased. Then I visited some other zoos. When I came back to my zoo I was missing animals!!! I am missing 3 bears, 1 hippo, And 2 crocodiles! And I tried to send requests to the storm8 support and was denied any help!

The Honorable Panda
    Please send me your support ticket number by private message.
    kooky panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I've had the same happen with penguins and turtles and the response I got from support was just a automated message saying they will not help. This is the opposite of encouraging

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please try reinstalling your game. You may need to redownload those images files to your device.

This happened to me and I put the animal in storage. When I brought it back out, it was there again.

New Resident
    I completed my animal collection to get my skunk and placed it in my zoo and even bought it a mate and the next day both skunks were gone and so was there habitat. I tried contacting support but the closed my case without offering me a solution.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bebetx14 View Post
    I completed my animal collection to get my skunk and placed it in my zoo and even bought it a mate and the next day both skunks were gone and so was there habitat. I tried contacting support but the closed my case without offering me a solution.
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you reinstall your game and check again? Please let us know how it goes for you.

New Resident
    I already uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still I'm missing my skunks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast