Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot Close out Pop Ups

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on android and this a major problem to the extent I don't even want to play anymore....please get rid of these!

For anyone still having this problem and without a "back" button (iOS), I seem to have figured out a way out of the screen. The click overlay is messed up, so it's not aligned with the image by a long shot. You can get out of this scenario by tapping in the bottom right hand corner of the screen slightly higher up and you will "hit" the edge of the invisible ok button click area. This will take you to the other game but you can quickly exit out of the loading screen and get back to DS. Who knows where the exit button click area is, it's probably way way off screen.

EDIT: I got a Castle Story pop up and I've uninstalled the game previously. I tried the above trick and the screen does nothing for a while, but then it goes away without switching out of Dragon Story. So if you don't have the game installed or have removed the game previously I guess the pop up just tries to start the app for a while, then fails and just goes away. The delay is quite a while btw, so be patient and don't prematurely shut the DS app.
    Last edited by JustKay; 03-27-17 at 03:24 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Android. They won't close for me either. They do go away when I press the back button on my phone, though.

Fashion Designer
    This new breed of popups will come right into your planting screen of the farms. They also will freeze the game, from time to time. Since the entire game is prone to crashing whenever I have a boost activated, this new eyesore is particularly unwelcome. I spend enough gold in the game to feel totally justified in saying that I should never have to see them at all.

I'm not going back to playing Clue Bingo. I reported that there was nothing that could be done to get the level 7 bingo card to advance, and nothing was ever done about it. I don't need any reminders.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you have this issue, can you please post a screenshot of the pop-up that sticks for you? Looking into this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12