Thread: Weekly Bingo Challenge Bug

Angry Weekly Bingo Challenge Bug

I have submitted a ticket for this bug. I keep losing accrued bingos when I need to take a break from playing. When I return to play, they (I've lost bingos in both regular and Monopoly) both go back to 0/30. I'm losing them in short breaks...I'm not talking about hours...just minutes! Anyone else?

New Resident
    Yes frustrating. Dry frustrated

New Resident
    I just did the whole submit ticket, (that is, after I had to send them an email with a screen shot that their submission form was BROKEN ) sent several screen shots and let them know I am tired of being ripped off. 15/30 then I come back to find 0/30. I refuse to play anymore after I've been ripped off 6 times. The first time the counter wiped out my progress was when I went to buy gems. These games want a ridiculous amount of gems for credits. I thought game sites wanted people to stay and play longer. There aren't enough daily credits to keep me playing for more than 20 minutes.

We've deployed updates which resolve this issue on Bingo (Android) and CLUE Bingo (Android + iOS), and are aiming to release updates to Bingo (iOS) and MONOPOLY Bingo (Android + iOS) soon. Thanks for your reports which helped us narrow down where this was occurring (the circumstances that cause it turned out to be pretty obscure).

Another bug in the weekly.
    Goal was get 11 4 corner bingo in any room.
    I had 9 and scored 2 more and after the game ended I now need 8.
    My ID W4738r.