Thread: Collecting gems from mastering recipes

Unhappy Collecting gems from mastering recipes

One of the game guides here says you receive a gem when th recipes hit lvl 2, but so far I have been receiving money and xp, no gems. I'm going to try to move them all to lvl 3 to see if the gem is there. Can I offer to update the guide since no one else is doing it? We rely on them alot to be accurate..

Executive Chef
    Gems come when you complete level 2 and 4, completing 1 & 3 gives coins (as you found out)

But I didn't receive a gem at lvl 2...does it matter what version u play, cause I have two versions on the same device..

Grand Emperor
    Have you completed level 2? Please send me the link to the post via private message and I'll correct that. Thanks.

Edit to add: You will be able to collect once you have completed level 2. Thanks for your update.

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    But I didn't receive a gem at lvl 2...does it matter what version u play, cause I have two versions on the same device..
    You must COMPLETE Level 2 to receive a gem...in other words, move to Level 3.

Yeah I found out there is a difference in the chef hat lvl 2 and the lvl 2 of ur recipes, so it really is lvl 3 on the recipes that u receive a gem

Executive Chef
    Where in the game guide did you see the incorrect info?

Grand Emperor
    Nettie75 - Thanks for the link. I've removed the link which provided the wrong information from the Guide. It has been updated with the latest information.