Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update March 24, 2017: Citrus Crate

Executive Chef
    I do really like that lime cake, it's beautiful! I think the citrus cat is cute too, though not really 'restaurant'. Citrus partiers are good but not exciting. But there's some diversity in there, so that's good. I don't think this crate is a dud, like some of them, it's just that I'm avoiding crates (at least full price ones--hope the easter one goes on sale!) until I see where we land with the game's updates, and therefore my continued interest & willingness to buy content.

Farm Supplier
    Accidentally accepted this box what a disappointment

Rhino Keeper
    I think, the crate is ok, but the trees are disproportionately small, as compared to other trees in the game. I wouldn't mind trying this crate several times, if the 4th prizes were fixed, I mean enlarged.

Farm Supplier
    I got one of the trees and the cat on the rug....not worth it.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thanks for starting this thread twospoons, and thank you sandylbaum for trying out the crate! I'll update the Master Box List with the pics and information
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12