Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Equifox

Fashion Designer

Spring Equifox

17hours Breeding time
    Evolution time = 18 hours!!
    Thanks @ivymae00 for the information

The design is beautiful!!! I got super excited when I saw it on the side bar
    Good luck all and if anyone knows the Evolve or Breed time please let us know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170324-145124.png 
Views:	679 
Size:	615.4 KB 
ID:	36303  
    Last edited by Alideh; 03-27-17 at 12:16 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    first attempt is 9 hours. I have no idea if this is it or not! LOL anyone have the breed time yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    first attempt is 9 hours. I have no idea if this is it or not! LOL anyone have the breed time yet?
    Summer equifox was 21 breed/17 evolve
    Winter equifox was 16/18
    Autumn equifox was 13/11

So pretty sure Spring equifox will be along those lines, higher it's new so until someone breeds one we don't know times

I think you got Plantlers with 9 hour breed time

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Summer equifox was 21 breed/17 evolve
    Winter equifox was 16/18
    Autumn equifox was 13/11

So pretty sure Spring equifox will be along those lines, higher it's new so until someone breeds one we don't know times

Pretty sure I got it!!! First shot I got 17 hours with hedgehog and pumpkin panda, and I don't know of any earth and nature animals with 17 hours timers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    Pretty sure I got it!!! First shot I got 17 hours with hedgehog and pumpkin panda, and I don't know of any earth and nature animals with 17 hours timers!
    I hope you did! *fingers crossed*

Fashion Designer
    Hope you did I don't see anything under 17 hours with that element so my guess is also you got it
    Congrats if you did

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I hope you did! *fingers crossed*
    Me too! I'm going to use gems on it in a little while here, I have a Firefox in the nest so waiting for that! I'll update asap, assuming I'm the only one that still possibly got it lol

Thank you everyone! Like I said, will update as soon as possible! I'm never this lucky with breeding so it has been a rollercoaster lol! 😂

UPDATE: I can confirm that the spring equinox breeding time is 17 HOURS!! (I caved and bought some gems to speed everything up) I have no idea how to put pictures on here, but the fox is hatched and it takes 25 apples to get it to level 2 if that's helpful!

Fashion Designer
    UPDATE: I can confirm that the spring equinox breeding time is 17 HOURS!! (I caved and bought some gems to speed everything up) I have no idea how to put pictures on here, but the fox is hatched and it takes 25 apples to get it to level 2 if that's helpful!
    Congratulations!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast