Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabian Nights March 24, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all that responded to my post about lamps from mining. I guess I will save my runes and hold off on expanding until lamps are needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I really like all the animals but the habitat is not very good imo, and my space is limited. Please give us more islands and/or a sale on Grand habitats! Does anybody else think they're kind of overdoing the ponies? I really like them but we've had a lot recently!

Thanks Eluzyion, you are a Fantasy Forest Story angel lol 😇
    Aww, such kind words.. My horns help that halo stay on hehe thank you sparklygirl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    @Eluzyion I'll be gifting you a gem a day for a week, but don't gift back! Just gift your regular neighbors, mine will be an extra a day for you. It's my way of saying thanks for all the help you give to try to replenish some of your spent gems you use to share the steps with us
    How sweet! Thank you so much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    I will be doing the same ! Thanks for the idea btw, what a nice way to thank Eluzyion for everything ! 😊
    Oh my gosh thank you! I'm floored, you guys made my day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    @eluzyion : could you put the low level chapters in your post#1 ?
    Got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    @Eluzyion I'll be gifting you a gem a day for a week, but don't gift back! Just gift your regular neighbors, mine will be an extra a day for you. It's my way of saying thanks for all the help you give to try to replenish some of your spent gems you use to share the steps with us
    I love this idea and would be honored to join in on the thanks!
    @Eluzyion, what's your forest name? We may already be neighbors but I'm not sure which forest belongs to who.

Also, will someone post how to add a signature? My forest is Greyt Sanctuary - I do greyhound rescue so my forest is named after my house which is full of rescued greyhounds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I love this idea and would be honored to join in on the thanks!
    @Eluzyion, what's your forest name? We may already be neighbors but I'm not sure which forest belongs to who.

Also, will someone post how to add a signature? My forest is Greyt Sanctuary - I do greyhound rescue so my forest is named after my house which is full of rescued greyhounds.
    My in game name is Eluzyion too I can't thank you guys enough I never expected this! I don't know everyone's game name but I'm adding everyone lol thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Tyvm I thought so lol. I didn't complete the first one but got 2 new very nice animals! I am only on part 2 and been waiting for a very long evolution to move on to next part. Been saving apples to. I received 15,000 from the leaderboard fed one animal to level 15 and saved the rest 😀 reading the post is super helpful. I have racmoon skyger and such. I would be happy with all 3 but ide settle for one or 2. I'm having such fun just playing and enjoying my forest. I love to see the changes in animals after they level up. Haven't finished a arena competition yet missed by 2 each time. I think it's my time zone difference. I end up going to bed only getting up early to find its ended. I wanted that horse sooooooo much but couldn't stay awake any longer good luck all can't wait till next global!😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by qqyuen View Post
    Ch 1 (2acts)

1. Harvest adventurenips 4x
    2. Collect a lamp from the mine 1x
    REWARD: 8 Runes

Ch 2 (2 acts)

1. Plant Power Pears 8x
    2. Breed Rock Rhino with another animal
    REWARD: 5000 foods

Ch. 3 (? acts)
    Added to pg 1, will add as you complete steps very helpful for low level players, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got lucky lucky!!�� I already had a breeding pair the frost fang and the tiger was trying for something else though I'm very glad! I have a Chromadile on the nest right now yippie Skippy!! 11 hours he hatch in the morning. Yay

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast