Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Arabian Nights March 24, 2017

Executive Chef
    Well after my spring equifox (yes!!!) went on the nest I got 3 bombs, which was just enough to get the last 2 lamps and finish yesterday's quests this morning. I received my winged lion....and can't do anything with it right now since the silly equifox is taking up the nest! Have had a Firefox ready since Saturday on the other nest. Luckily many steps can be prepared ahead of time, so once I can hatch and evolve the winged lion I should be able to catch up.

I'm dreading that next mining step though...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    I don't think I will have enough food to bring the winged lion to level 14.

My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I got the lion this morning. He was my goal. Not worried about the horse. Too hard to even try plus I don't have enough food to raise the lion. I am happy! Got Mt winged lion who I think is beautiful ☺

Chapter 10, feed Frostfangs. Fed from level 4 to 9. Nothing registered! What did I do wrong? 22 hours till expiration! What am I supposed to do now? Any help would be appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It really is hard, I used 10 bombs to get 4 and had granite golem on my nest so thank goodness I had just enough bombs.. Storybook resources are way too random! Especially when ppl crash in the mine and lose bomb and resources
    The mining was annoying. Before I needed the lamp I was getting one with every bomb..when I got to the chapter for lamps it took about 3 bombs to get one lamp. I decided to quit the tales after winning the lion and guess what...I get one lamp (sometimes even two or three) with every bomb. Go figure.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    Chapter 10, feed Frostfangs. Fed from level 4 to 9. Nothing registered! What did I do wrong? 22 hours till expiration! What am I supposed to do now? Any help would be appreciated!
    err you are still lacking of 5feeds... so either evolve & feed the last 5... check your feeds it should say you are lacking 5 more if it is still 0/30

it is better you breed them if you got 2 nest they are just 4hrs .... or hatch one than immediately buy the next frostfang....

check your quest if you belong to low level tier or like us btw

one more tip when feeding I always feed the first 5 than take a look instead it dun register I just close app & feed again.

hope you get it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I got the lion this morning. He was my goal. Not worried about the horse. Too hard to even try plus I don't have enough food to raise the lion. I am happy! Got Mt winged lion who I think is beautiful ☺
    Same applies for me. Not even trying to get the Horse. But i'm wondering, if the most are trying to complete the SB, can someone please make a screenshot of the epic form of the Winged Lion? I'm curious how it looks like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I don't think I will have enough food to bring the winged lion to level 14.

I hope you can get it! It was really hard to get that much food. Don't forget to get a little food from mining and watching videos.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I hope you can get it! It was really hard to get that much food. Don't forget to get a little food from mining and watching videos.
    I just remembered that and have been collecting a little wherever I can. THanks! Good luck to you!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the feed costs for getting winged lion to level 15? I looked back through but couldn't see anything.