Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 159 of 159

Thread: Arabian Nights March 24, 2017

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    My experience has been that the event animals and habitats remain available for purchase until the next update. So for me, even though the Storybook ended Sunday night, the habitat and animals were still available for purchase up until the update today (Tuesday around noon my time).

    I bought 3 of the Arabian Nights habitat.

  2. #152
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Plovdiv,BG
    Posts
    85
    Just finished. Happy about this event.
    Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Come on Horsie.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	915.3 KB 
ID:	36415

    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-17 at 08:53 AM. Reason: enlarged photo
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

  3. #153
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    437
    Managed to finish this one to my surprise. Ended up farming loads of charm cherries and has enough food. Pleased to have the Arabian horse in my storage, Arabs are one of my favorite breeds!

  4. #154
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,634
    Is this story book still going on for some people? I still have all the creatures in shop and habitat. Plus I'm still getting lamps from the mine! I start on last day (wait for auto start) and iv been finished a while now. So thought it wld b done

  5. #155
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Is this story book still going on for some people? I still have all the creatures in shop and habitat. Plus I'm still getting lamps from the mine! I start on last day (wait for auto start) and iv been finished a while now. So thought it wld b done
    Same here. I also finished on Sunday (I think). I was curious about the animals and habitat still for sale. Also getting lamps from the mine, and the Storybook food is still available to plant, last I knew. It's not a bad thing. Just tempting me to buy an extra Arabian habitat.

  6. #156
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,634
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Same here. I also finished on Sunday (I think). I was curious about the animals and habitat still for sale. Also getting lamps from the mine, and the Storybook food is still available to plant, last I knew. It's not a bad thing. Just tempting me to buy an extra Arabian habitat.
    Iv got 15 bombs ready to go but dnt wanna use them to get lamps instead of food lol! I usually buy two or three habitats but settled on one. Dnt wanna spend too many gems 💎

  7. #157
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    437
    I waited for the auto start and finished up today. I'm guessing this was the last day for it?

  8. #158
    Executive Chef JustKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Somewhere South
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Iv got 15 bombs ready to go but dnt wanna use them to get lamps instead of food lol! I usually buy two or three habitats but settled on one. Dnt wanna spend too many gems 💎
    I thought the bombs are better used during the storybook event. You can get lamps or 250 food, however during normal play you get coins or 50 food (most of the time). i know you can get a higher amount of food sometimes but it happens so rarely for me I cannot even remember the amount. So lamps replaces the coins, and you get guaranteed more food with every food bonus prize. Seems like you'd get more food more consistently using the bombs during a storybook event that requires mining.
    Bye Attachment 52220
    *Double12win & 24win streak!* - No$Spent!
    My DragonS LB trophies (31 gold & 10s) Attachment 52220
    My FantasyS LB trophies! (34 gold & 4s & 4b) Attachment 44405

    2314Gold+BoostBreedWkend+DiamondTemple =
    Valiant,Achilles,Helios,CrownJewel,Quasar,Diamond-PrismX3,Angel,Gold,Mercury&Crusader
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

    You can view my FashionS boutiques!
    - Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @ JustKay
    - Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    - Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @ KayJust

    BlossomPicnic Attachment 35799
    Monster! Attachment 36956

  9. #159
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,634
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I thought the bombs are better used during the storybook event. You can get lamps or 250 food, however during normal play you get coins or 50 food (most of the time). i know you can get a higher amount of food sometimes but it happens so rarely for me I cannot even remember the amount. So lamps replaces the coins, and you get guaranteed more food with every food bonus prize. Seems like you'd get more food more consistently using the bombs during a storybook event that requires mining.

    Thanks, iv used a few to keep me under 15 and that way I can still breed and get bombs. I may wait for the world event to start and I'll get tokens (hopefully!)
    Hmmm, I'm sure I have still been getting coins in the mines as well as lamps and food?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •