Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Arabian Nights March 24, 2017

Will the Arabian habitat end with the storybook , or does it last a day or so beyond? It's taken 33 hrs to clear the expansion

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jetghostwife View Post
    Will the Arabian habitat end with the storybook , or does it last a day or so beyond? It's taken 33 hrs to clear the expansion
    Usually gone at storybook end

New Resident

Mining

Quote Originally Posted by Halloweentown31 View Post
    Love the habitat! I usually have good luck in completing these, thanks to all your tips. However I don't like the mining part. My game almost always crashes when I mine, which is why it's so hard to expand. I am playing the most recent update, does anyone else have this issue?
    . I hate when you lose the prizes from mining. You lose the bomb and I have lost 3runes. It is so unfair. Not everyone can afford to buy gems to be able to get through these ventures. This is the first time that I have even come close to finishing. It is hard to get enough food to meet the requirements and I, for one, can not afford buying gems.

Thank you for the quick response, I was able to do some house keeping and free up space to place the new habitat��

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or was the Storybook a lot easier than normal? I finished chapter ten in a few minuts. But, I did have food ready to harvest, and an animal that was already ready in the evolution flower. Really happy! The Arabian Horse is SO pretty! Thanks for everyone's tips!

Good luck to everyone still working on the Storybook!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I finished said I won the horse but did not received it ...I have force closed a few times to nada horse

Tried uploading screenshots of no horse in album
    (It would be zero cause not hatched) and the screenshot I snapped when I won but won't upload some reason

Big sad sigh

Update
    Horse has arrived
    Judy does a happy dance

Not sure what happened or why it took so long to appear at least five force closings.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-04-17 at 02:38 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Glad that you found your missing horse! It must had gotten a bit lost while finding its way to its new home. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Is it just me, or was the Storybook a lot easier than normal? I finished chapter ten in a few minuts. But, I did have food ready to harvest, and an animal that was already ready in the evolution flower. Really happy! The Arabian Horse is SO pretty! Thanks for everyone's tips!

Good luck to everyone still working on the Storybook!
    yes, this one has been easier. I managed to breed the two required animal fairly easily and had them sitting on nests before hand. also having the last animal to hatch being frostfang which could be easily bought was so much less stressful. Glad it was an easy one as the horse is gorgeous! this is probably the first storybook in a long while that I actually wanted to work towards the final animal. Hope future ones are equally reasonable
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Haha, I used to do that too in both DS and FFS during my free time when I didn't have the coins needed to plant the high yield crops. Once I was able to earn enough coins to plant the expensive crops, I thought I'd never have to do marathon impruberry plantings again.

But then they came out with those bingo boosts in DS, and I found myself doing marathon upgrape plantings a few times. *sigh* It was just as tedious as the impruberries, but looking at my food count at the end of the hour was incredibly satisfying.
    Yes, with a 10x time boost on the farms, Upgrapes are feeling a lot like the planting marathons. At least we don't ever get a goal that would require us to do that for a whole hour.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by jetghostwife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Usually gone at storybook end
    Note that this is the end of the whole event for all players. If you manually opted to start at the earliest point, then there habitat should still be there for a few more days after you finish. If you waited for the event to auto-start, then it would match up to the roughly the end of the same day that you finish (or maybe beginning of the next day).

I think the spin wheel has been introduced to help fill this gap so the wheel currently says 4 days (rounded up) which should be plenty of time
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!