Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gift Categories

New Resident

Gift Categories

Is there any chance you could put a category selection on gifts, ie Food/Parts/Specials or Goals, like there is on the stove and drinks machine. It can be very time consuming and tedious when you have a lot of neighbours who all have different gift preferences (myself included). Please consider this, as it would make it much easier (and fun) to help my neighbours out, Thank You.

Make it easier to send gifts

Game needs to have a search bar or something when you send gifts. Many of my neighbors are new and want food. I have to scroll through 40...yes FORTY screens before I get to 1st food item to gift.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Siouxsie56 View Post
    Game needs to have a search bar or something when you send gifts. Many of my neighbors are new and want food. I have to scroll through 40...yes FORTY screens before I get to 1st food item to gift.
    Welcome to the forum.

I've moved your bug thread to here in Suggestions and Feedback forum, given it's not a bug.

I really want this!!!
    i only play bakery story, add me- kaypoppy

Food & Basic Parts Tabs in Gift Window

In Restaurant Story, there are tabs in the gift giving window. I have a few neighbors who only want food gifts and it takes soooo long to go thru to get to the food gifts and if you click on a different gift accidentally and go back, you have to start all the way at the beginning again 😤😧
    -There should be tabs on top of gift window (like the breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert tabs in the basic ovens) to bring you right to the food gifts and the general parts (knobs/screws/nails etc.).

Rhino Keeper
    We all need this! It would make this game so much easier.
    But since it has been a few years ago you requested it, I don't think S8 will do this for us.

Yes takes forever to scroll across to different gifts. It?s getting ridiculous now. As new goals are added. S8 needs to either have a favourite gifts tab so users can add up to 10 most used gifts or categorised gift tabs. Or even an bar where users can type the gift name and get to the gift swiftly. But i prefer the first suggestion (favourites) which can be changed as/when necessary.

If we can send requests for goal parts or oven parts, player should be able to request food in one simple click that sends it all neighbours. Please consider this suggestion as it would save so much time and effort. It can become a thankless task when you have 100’s of neighbours. Feel like giving up the game!

New Resident
    I would love gift categories 😀

Farm Supplier
    100% agree. Or allow people to request food like we can request parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12