Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift Categories

Host(ess)

gift menu

Do you ever rearrange the gift menu so that the food items are closer to the front? I've been playing for 6 months now, and as each new oven comes along, the food items get pushed back further and further. I try to gift back what I'm sent, because it's too hard to keep track of what each neighbor prefers to receive for gifts, so to have to click 13-14 times to get to the food items seems ridiculous. Can't the items for older ovens be put in the back? It would also be wonderful to have a tab for food on the gift menu along the lines of the tabs in Restaurant Story. Also, regarding our own gift inventories, why can't the food items be on the first page? None of the other items need to be clicked on to use, so having the food at the front would make things so much nicer, less of a hassle.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone read these or reply to them?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi! In all suggestion forums S8 read all, but generally don't leave responses. Thanks for the idea!

Rhino Keeper
    I think food should not even be a gift anymore ! As we seem to always need parts I'd prefer to only be gifted parts !

New Resident
    Food is handy and helps the new players tho especially cappucchino

New Resident

Gift Categories

When you go to send a gift to someone, there are ZERO CATEGORIES.

It would be nice if we had Food, Drink and Parts categories, so if you want to gift a neighbor cappuccino you don't have to scroll past all the parts.

What would be even better is if the parts were separated: Knobs, Paints, Gears, Dials, Bolts, Fuses, Screws - anything that has multiple colors/designs/names, and then Other (Wire Whip, Oven Element, Gear, Motor, etc).

There's so many parts now and when neighbors request certain things on their wall I feel like it takes forever sometimes to find them. Having them kinda organized (or at least alphabetical!!!!!) would be awesome.
    Storm 8 / Team Lava ID:
    entrancedinnoise

I play Bakery Story 1 & 2, Restaurant Story 1 & 2, and more.
    Currently seeking a ton of parts for most appliances in all games. (09 February 2017)

Gift Categories would be soooo appreciated!

Yes please!

Gift categories would be amazing & if it could say if the item helped to build an oven or a design...

Personally, I'd love a list to know what the gifts built... that would be helpful.

Other option for the categories could be Food/Drink, Reusable parts (like the oven element), Goal/Other parts (with the current parts needed at the front of the list)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast