Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift Categories

Rhino Keeper

Sort our gift box alphabetically is a great idea

The ability to sort our gift boxes alphabetically would be so convenient, and a huge timesaver.

New Resident

Gift Categories

When you go to send a gift to someone, the categories are All, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert.

Problem is, when you to the Breakfast category, it shows all the parts.

We need a Parts category!!!!!
    Storm 8 / Team Lava ID:
    entrancedinnoise

I play Bakery Story 1 & 2, Restaurant Story 1 & 2, and more.
    Currently seeking a ton of parts for most appliances in all games. (09 February 2017)

Agree. Gift categories should be fixed up totally. It would make use in other stuff too.

Farm Supplier

Unorganized gift list

May I make a suggestion that will help us find the gift that we wish to gift our nbrs. Right now they are willy nilly and finding the right one takes time if you don't mass gift which I do not!! Consider putting tabs in the gift choosing box labelled as recent new parts, old parts, basic parts, food/beverage, and seasonal, like Christmas, new years, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then other special occasion themes. There are so many gifts and organizing them would make my headaches go away!! Appreciate it if you took the time to look at it and organize it in some way. I am sure there are lots of ways to do this. Happy Halloween!!

Farm Supplier

Organizing gift list

As a player who has played for awhile and the gift list long, I would like to suggest that the gift list be organized in some fashion either with tabs that put gifts into categories like food, basic parts, seasonal themes, new parts, current parts etc or even alphabetically. This would help me find a gift quickly because I do not mass gift, I might have to go through the list many many times. This would also eliminate sending a wrong gift because the items look similar. I would really appreciate you giving this serious thought or respond to let me know why this is not feasible! Thank you, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see that happen! So much time wasted every day!!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb It would be better if food appeared at the beginning of My Gifts

I know I can't use non food gifts so why do I have to scroll through all the pages to get to the food items (android)?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    I know I can't use non food gifts so why do I have to scroll through all the pages to get to the food items (android)?
    Welcome to the forum.

I've merged your Bug thread to existing thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum given it's not a bug.

Yes, please. Currently the only tab I find useful is Dinner, as it quickly gets me to the most desired of the food gifts.

There are far more parts than foods; rather than pretending that's not the case, it'd be more useful to have the tabs reflect that.

Simple type tabs would work for some of it: Knobs, Brackets, Coils, etc. Though I'm not sure how to box Bunny Ears... Preferably not in some sort of Misc aka Junk Drawer tab; Though better that than miscategorising.
    Definitely a Basic Parts tab, as well as an easy way to find the current goal parts (works fine only for new parts, I think).

If nothing else, being able to sort alphabetically would help it meet the standard of being barely but universally functional.
    Last edited by obsording; 10-20-18 at 12:02 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by entrancedinnoise View Post
    When you go to send a gift to someone, the categories are All, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert.

Problem is, when you to the Breakfast category, it shows all the parts.

We need a Parts category!!!!!
    Agree!!! I like to gift back what neighbors send to me and I hate when they send breakfast items because there is no easy way to get to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast