Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FASHION STORY :: Android Versions List

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    several aspects here.

first, how long do you play fs with this account?
    - v'day android version is of jan 2014.
    - if you already played fs by then, it cd be you have entered that version.
    - mostly, once you open each listed version on android for your account, its content will stay in this account like forever (except deleted from the game, like 2012 xmas, tksgiving and hallo), no matter which version will you use in future.

and second, are you using only android device or ios too?
    - ios is getting their updates automatically. Almost all catalogs listed above - they have it (except, again, those 2012 holidays).
    - unfortunately, i only have droid devices, so i cannot tell you how the game behaves when you play it on both platforms for one account. For example, i heard that gems dispenser in rs or bs (which is only for ios) disappears when guys enters their accounts in android... maybe, if also play fs on ios, the game automatically puts all limited-for-droid catalogs in your account? Sorry, i have no idea.

I just know, that all listed above catalogs are not available for latest accounts i've checked (during last year, we've got 3 new droid phones in my big family, and i specially tested each new account: none of listed catalogs are in basic version. UNTIL i download exact version and open it for that account - after this, i can see all exact content in that account NO MATTER which version i use after this)
    Oh, wait, nvm. I looked at the cover picture for the vday version and it showed a red dress, so I expected all of the catalogues from that vday version (Be Mine, Catalogue, the red dress with gold jewelry and the one with the red pants, can't remember their names). I just looked at the catalogue names you mentioned and I have all of those already in the regular game. I've been playing ever since the game first came out, but only had ios back then. I was new to the game and didn't know they'd remove all those catalogues and items, so I didn't buy everything back then, since I barely had enough coins and gems to even play the game and order clothes every day. It was the cover picture for FS back then that got me so interested in the game in the first place, so sad they removed all that content.

As for ios/android game play, if I use android in BS/RS, it does make my gem dispenser disappear completely, without a place holder whatsoever, so if one accidentally placed another items there while on android, they lose their gem dispenser for good, it won't reappear back when switching back to ios and put the other item in storage. Pretty crazy, considering how expensive those gem dispensers are.

Btw, thank you for such an awesome and comprehensive list, complete with links. I have always wondered if I got all of those special versions on android or not, since they didn't always give a pop-up to download a new version and I didn't always check the shop for it.

New Resident
    Is there a way to get the Valentine's, Neon 90s. Country Girl, Springtime, Mother's day versions of Fashion Story. These are the only ones I cannot get. They say they aren't found. They all happen to be from 2014.

from time to time developers remove older versions from the store. it cd mean they were unstable / are unstable now.

How i will now if im using the latest version of the fashion story?

I have been wanting to get the waterfall dividers in Fashion Story... but witch Fashions Story do I have to download to get...or has it been discontinued?... and since they are not doing updates... why not have them do at least one last update for the loyal players that love the game like me and change the time it takes to receive deliveries... it is kind of ridiculous to wait 20 hours, 22 hours, or 2 days for stuff to get delivered in a game... I enjoy playing the game but I end up waiting for stuff to get delivered more than I actually get to play... so instead of taking 20 hours why not 20 minutes... why not make more items available that take minutes, instead of the hours... there are so few items available that take less that an hour... it has 1 set of 4 items that takes 1 minute, and 1 set of 4 items that take 2 minutes, and 1 set of 4 items that take 15 minutes.. that are some that take 30 minutes, but most take hours not minutes so I could play more in the game if it had more items that took minutes and not hours... plus they might gain some newer players of the game that might keep playing and not give up on the game when they see how long it takes to get all those items that takes hours to be delivered.

if you go through the app store where you download the games and click the words (Read More) then it will open with more information and show the last date it was updated... I went through all the the Fashion Story games and found the the (Fashion Story: Cozy Couture)
    had the latest updates... I don't think they are keep up with this forum much any more, since you posted your question on 1-30-19... and it is now 7-16-19.. and your getting a reply from me and not them... I sent them a message about updates and delivery times making suggestions and they replied back for me to post here but I doubt I get a reply... I think we will get a run around because they are spending their time on other games and updates.. not worrying about one that they have not updated in 3 years...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12