Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
several aspects here.

first, how long do you play fs with this account?
- v'day android version is of jan 2014.
- if you already played fs by then, it cd be you have entered that version.
- mostly, once you open each listed version on android for your account, its content will stay in this account like forever (except deleted from the game, like 2012 xmas, tksgiving and hallo), no matter which version will you use in future.

and second, are you using only android device or ios too?
- ios is getting their updates automatically. Almost all catalogs listed above - they have it (except, again, those 2012 holidays).
- unfortunately, i only have droid devices, so i cannot tell you how the game behaves when you play it on both platforms for one account. For example, i heard that gems dispenser in rs or bs (which is only for ios) disappears when guys enters their accounts in android... maybe, if also play fs on ios, the game automatically puts all limited-for-droid catalogs in your account? Sorry, i have no idea.

I just know, that all listed above catalogs are not available for latest accounts i've checked (during last year, we've got 3 new droid phones in my big family, and i specially tested each new account: none of listed catalogs are in basic version. UNTIL i download exact version and open it for that account - after this, i can see all exact content in that account NO MATTER which version i use after this)
Oh, wait, nvm. I looked at the cover picture for the vday version and it showed a red dress, so I expected all of the catalogues from that vday version (Be Mine, Catalogue, the red dress with gold jewelry and the one with the red pants, can't remember their names). I just looked at the catalogue names you mentioned and I have all of those already in the regular game. I've been playing ever since the game first came out, but only had ios back then. I was new to the game and didn't know they'd remove all those catalogues and items, so I didn't buy everything back then, since I barely had enough coins and gems to even play the game and order clothes every day. It was the cover picture for FS back then that got me so interested in the game in the first place, so sad they removed all that content.

As for ios/android game play, if I use android in BS/RS, it does make my gem dispenser disappear completely, without a place holder whatsoever, so if one accidentally placed another items there while on android, they lose their gem dispenser for good, it won't reappear back when switching back to ios and put the other item in storage. Pretty crazy, considering how expensive those gem dispensers are.

Btw, thank you for such an awesome and comprehensive list, complete with links. I have always wondered if I got all of those special versions on android or not, since they didn't always give a pop-up to download a new version and I didn't always check the shop for it.