Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be an update/goals this week? March 22, 2017

Rhino Keeper

Will there be an update/goals this week? March 22, 2017

Has anyone seen or heard anything about an update this week? We should be getting goals soon, right?

Edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback about this game. I will do my best to provide more status updates to you all as I can.

We just released a new crate in-game, the French Bakery Crate, which has items that can turn your bakery into a sweet patisserie. Please continue to look forward to new goals and items in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    There are no new Goals arriving this week, but I can confirm that new Goals and items will be coming to this game. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-24-17 at 01:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Who knows. Not the players, that's for sure.

Me, myself, I'm just building coins, redecorating and all that. If a goal comes along, great.

I'm no longer holding gifts on Wednesday, though.

I'm sure there will be goals eventually. If history tells us anything, the Easter goals will arrive a couple days before the holiday itself. 😖

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Has anyone seen or heard anything about an update this week? We should be getting goals soon, right?
    Don't hold your breath. Seems like THEY don't even know what's going on either.

There are no new Goals arriving this week, but I can confirm that new Goals and items will be coming to this game. We appreciate your patience as our team works on getting these updates out to you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    what's up with S8!

Thanks for at least the confirmation that new goals and items are coming and we arent just getting left high and dry. It would be nice to have some sort of estimated wait time though like another weekor two. But I know we wont be getting that.

Well that's good news! Looking forward to the future goals and items!! Back to mastering
    Level 99 / 4 star player

At least we now know that there will be goals, hopefully soon! I can imagine how hard this must be on the team being shorthanded! I wonder if this means for Fashion and Restaurant too?
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, thank you for the prompt communication. I think that's all most of us want, some timely word from the studio. Makes us feel like we matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Thanks for at least the confirmation that new goals and items are coming and we arent just getting left high and dry. It would be nice to have some sort of estimated wait time though like another weekor two. But I know we wont be getting that.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for replying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast