Thread: Why is it so hard to build up money?

Rhino Keeper

Why is it so hard to build up money?

Compared to BS and RS, I'm never going to get money here. I'm level 35 and I can't even afford to tile/paper my place let alone have a theme. Why is this game so less lucrative than bs and rs?
    So far, I find this the most boring of the games I play. Maybe once I'm done with the new player $$$$ quests to buy ugly giraffe chairs, etc I'll have a few dollars.

make sure the coins were really added up when you enter the game - it can be a reason.
    this is well known issue, just have no idea why it is still not solved.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post878914
    each time i enter, i immediately close the game, and then re-enter.
    o/wise i wd never save anything in this game. i'm just sorry that i found it out after whole year playing - i cd've save much more...

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that and there's a lot of other bugs in the game. The likes don't always show up. The "you earned..." doesn't always show up. So far, I'm not really enjoying the game. I have no idea how I will ever be able to decorate the place. In BS/RS, I had already made a bunch of remodeling by the level I'm on here. My boutique is ugly cuz I have no money!
    Is there a red velvet cake type clothing item here? I tried looking for a spreadsheet with costs but I can't find it.

There isn't a single "RVC-type" outfit. However, there are outfits in the catalog that produce 4 and 5 coin profits, as well as several outfits that yield outstanding xp values. The availability of these outfits is level-dependent.

While you're trying to level up and stockpile game coins, you probably want to limit the number of 2 coin profit outfits on your counters and racks.

Fashion Designer
    I used to have over 10 mil but one year I spent a lot of coins and I haven't recovered since. It's so annoying that they never bothered to fix that glitch.