Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

I am in need of land deeds if anyone has extra

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbosch0516 View Post
    I am in need of land deeds if anyone has extra
    I have too many at the moment, so if you still need some I can sell them to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I have too many at the moment, so if you still need some I can sell them to you!
    When will you be on

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Viealet View Post
    Really need maps to expand. I will pay max price & also have a bunch of all parts except paint for trade. Let me know here or write on my wall plz
    I have saws, nails, screws, hammers & boards I am willing to trade... also have extra expansion permits I can part with, just NEED MAPS!!

I sell upgrade and expansion parts often add me if u need anything I'm glad to help

Hello! I am in need of 8 maple syrups, 4 maple butters or 2 maple donuts. Also if anyone has spare chocolate cotton candy it would be appreciated. Please come visit if you have any of these to trade.

Previous needs filled and I am now in need of apple cotton candy or corn syrups. If u can help please stop by and visit. tysm

Sapphire I got your message but I am having trouble getting onto your farm right now. The game keeps kicking me out each time I try. Please let me know how many you have and when you are going to post them. I can access your shop from my farm,

Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Sapphire I got your message but I am having trouble getting onto your farm right now. The game keeps kicking me out each time I try. Please let me know how many you have and when you are going to post them. I can access your shop from my farm,
    Post a message to your wall. Will put the items in my shop at 5:30 pm EST. Hope you have time to pick them up.

Executive Chef
    If anyone has one maple leaf (or, if at all possible, one maple cream), I am in need of one to craft a maple cream for a truck delivery. I actually just barely have time to collect one and craft one, but it will be a very close thing. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Please post to my wall or send me a message here.

Thanks in advance!

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast