Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    Looking for saws from anyone willing to sell them. Please PM me here, or write on my wall. I generally check the game every 30 minutes. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I really need 3 corn starch in the next few hours before my train leaves
    Let me know if you have any tools you want, I may be able to give you some

i have tree leaves, branches and mud buckets for sale in my shop - ronsbarn

Executive Chef
    Still looking for saws, if anyone has them and is willing to sell them. Just hoping to get enough to finish 11 of 12 in the current event and to complete the birdhouse. Please leave a message on my wall (I check every 30 minutes or so) or PM me here.

Thanks in advance!

I,m desperate for peaches if anyone can help, I have old maps or saws that I can trade, please leave a message on my wall, or pm me.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Sorry to keep asking for them, but if anyone has any saws to spare, I will gladly buy them from you.

The County Fair keeps asking me for 2 Toy Horses, and since that order is a five-garland order, I'd like to fulfill it. Unfortunately, the deliveries have not been dropping saws, so I'm in semi-desperate need of them.

Please send me a message through here, or post to my wall (I check approximately every 30 minutes). Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Sorry...does anyone have 2 Lily Candles from the Floral Shop? I need them for a Truck Delivery (need to restock Bronze Bells after using them last event).

Leave a message on my wall, I'll check every 30 minutes. Thanks in advance!

Pear candles x2 needed if anyone can help me please.

In need of Land deeds.

New Resident
    Really need maps to expand. I will pay max price & also have a bunch of all parts except paint for trade. Let me know here or write on my wall plz

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast