Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

PookieBear I have 5 snow shovels and festive presents in my shop right now. I have 10 of each left just give me a time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    PookieBear I have 5 snow shovels and festive presents in my shop right now. I have 10 of each left just give me a time.
    I was able to get the 5 shovels. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I was able to get the 5 shovels. Thank you!
    I am going to post the rest of the shovels and presents. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I am going to post the rest of the shovels and presents. Good luck.
    I was able to buy all 10 presents and all 10 shovels. Thank you very much!

PookieBear...Post to my wall when you would like me to put up presents...sorry I missed this!!

Executive Chef
    Still in need of more Festive Presents (and Snow Shovels, but the presents are the priority right now). Let me know if you have any. If you are at level 50 or higher, I won't be able to visit your farm, but if we are neighbors, if you let me know that you have added them to your Side Shop, I'll check for them.

Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    Still in need of more Festive Presents (and Snow Shovels, but the presents are the priority right now). Let me know if you have any. If you are at level 50 or higher, I won't be able to visit your farm, but if we are neighbors, if you let me know that you have added them to your Side Shop, I'll check for them.

Thanks in advance!
    Please visit my store I have 100+ Snow Shovels atm. Have sold some of them. For the Festive Presents, I'll let you know when I collect enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Please visit my store I have 100+ Snow Shovels atm. Have sold some of them. For the Festive Presents, I'll let you know when I collect enough.
    Thanks, I was able to get 20 Snow Shovels, and that give me enough to finish. Now I just need the Festive Presents...

Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    UPDATE: I crunched the numbers and have determined that I still need the following: 228 Snowballs, 42 Winter Gifts, and 51 Festive Presents.

I'm not worried about the Snowballs (they're everywhere), and thanks to neighbors' generosity, I have all the Snow Shovels I need (in fact, my deliveries have been unusually generous and dropping Snow Shovels regularly, so I now need to start selling them instead of buying them). However, my Pigs are being very miserly and unwilling to hand over very many Festive Presents, so any assistance on this problem would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    UPDATE: I crunched the numbers and have determined that I still need the following: 228 Snowballs, 42 Winter Gifts, and 51 Festive Presents.

I'm not worried about the Snowballs (they're everywhere), and thanks to neighbors' generosity, I have all the Snow Shovels I need (in fact, my deliveries have been unusually generous and dropping Snow Shovels regularly, so I now need to start selling them instead of buying them). However, my Pigs are being very miserly and unwilling to hand over very many Festive Presents, so any assistance on this problem would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Please check your wall...