Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

I have spare and will be putting goose manual papers in my shop 1 at a time to give more people the chance to finish - as i get them they will go in as will keep collecting of Gus!

.Is anyone selling Stinky Feathers! I need 165 more....
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I really need stinky feathers, I have just started day 7 don?t think I?m going to do it but I?ve made everything else, anyone have loads they could sell me??

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone, my train is asking for 8 fried eggs with what looks like peppers on top. I don’t know how to make them and I have not seen them from neighbors or the newspaper. I’d appreciate your help.

I finished the event but will go on collecting feathers and selling them in my shop along with any event items I have/collect, so keep an eye on my side shop. Good luck everyone!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Hi everyone, my train is asking for 8 fried eggs with what looks like peppers on top. I don’t know how to make them and I have not seen them from neighbors or the newspaper. I’d appreciate your help.
    They are truffles eggs made in the Deli. See List of Crafts in Buildings and Crafts Guide if you need help with an unknown craft.

Farm Supplier
    i am selling stinky feathers

Host(ess)
    Help! I?ve been adding everyone who has posted they have feathers. I still need 135 feathers. Any help is appreciated

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They are truffles eggs made in the Deli. See List of Crafts in Buildings and Crafts Guide if you need help with an unknown craft.
    Thanks, unfortunately for me, I haven’t expanded to the truffle forest yet. That will be my next goal. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I finally got my pooch. Now selling off my stinkies!